Small flaccid penis but large erect?

i have allot of worries because i have a small flaccid penis being 3-4 inches and erect penis is 7 inches. i am worried because my bulge in my pants is quite small to everyone Else's and people notice it all most immediately and stare laugh or make fun and i don't know what to do, its ruining my life... show more i have allot of worries because i have a small flaccid penis being 3-4 inches and erect penis is 7 inches. i am worried because my bulge in my pants is quite small to everyone Else's and people notice it all most immediately and stare laugh or make fun and i don't know what to do, its ruining my life because it is all ways on my mind but when im alone my penis hangs normal but when i go to work or out with people which btw i don't anymore it shrinks and stands out! quite allot of my friends don't talk to me anymore because of it and my family act strange around me like im doing something wrong. please help me out and allot of people have said im being stupid and paranoid but i have overheard people talking about it and you know when people are staring at it. thanks
Update: i am 20 years of age
29 answers 29