Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 9 years ago

Is the story of Teresa Fidalgo real ?

I have read many about Teresa Fidalgo story. I am not sure about the reality of her story..

Is there anyone here who can tell me if it is true or not.. I really wonder..

Best Answer

Personally, I do believe a woman who goes by the name of Teresa Fidalgo once lived and perhaps even murdered. But I also believe she has nothing to do with the whole "white lady" hauntings. I think her name was simply linked to the urban legend by some media shark who wants to start a trend.

Teresa Fidalgo

No, the story of Teresa Fidalgo is not real and was made to spam easily scared teenagers. However, there really was a girl named Teresa Fidalgo who died in a car crash in 1986. Police 'investigated' the area where the spam video was taken and there was actually some truth to it! :O

A girl named Teresa had apparently died in that location! But don't worry! A strange girl won't sleep with you! Hope tho answered your question!

Source(s): common urban legend knowledge

No it's not real it was a bet. The bet was if this can get passed to 1.7 million users on Instagram or Twitter this women would Mary this guy and stay with him forever also there is a easy way of knowing because how convenient it is for him to already be recording about a couple seconds before he saw the lady. There was a accident that acully happened there but it was way before this fake event did. It was all a fake video and nothing was real about it. Don't worry bud stay strong.

On my research, I have found two articles about Teresa Fidalgo.

In my opinion, it is not true.. Just a fake story..

But to be convinced. you should read the below stories yourself..

Paranormal story of Teresa Fidalgo

http://hubpages.com/hub/paranormal-story-of-teresa...

Its totally fake if u het afraid of teresa fidalgo just stop believing god because believing god creates a feel of fear about some supernatural things

when i read the spam in the first time,,i got scared and i researched so many times in the internet,library etc. it is not true because the teresa that is died in a car crash in 1986 was investigated by the police and even the ghost are true or not do not believe in ghost and in any spam like this because you'l be afraid and teresa didn't even know you so,how will she go to your house if she is dead????? just don't believe I HOPE THIS WILL HELP DON'T BE AFRAID BUDDY WE ARE HERE FOR YOU....

• Itzel5 years agoReport

Thank you because i was actually getting scared:/

No it is not real because she doesn't even know you and so many people that don't post the stupid comment. There are too many so how is she supposed to be at several different places at once

Im only 14 and this story scares the crap out of me it saiys shel sleep with ne forever iv I dont send this to 20 peaple

It is not. It is like any other chain mail, started by a silly person. Anyway the chain mail says 'I' not 'her'. How can she pick up phones to send the texts? 1. Ghosts aint real and 2. Ghosts are known to be unable to pick anything up as they go through anything. Hope this helps dont be scared