Is it Okay to wear a Maxi Dress to a Wedding?

Hey im 16 ive been in hospital for a little while so i look pale but since im a little better i look pale but not sickly so what can i do with my hair to make me look a little better. Here is my biggest problem I have a big scar on my leg its at the front just where my ankle starts and i don't want to have to... show more Hey im 16 ive been in hospital for a little while so i look pale but since im a little better i look pale but not sickly so what can i do with my hair to make me look a little better. Here is my biggest problem I have a big scar on my leg its at the front just where my ankle starts and i don't want to have to wear tights because i get too hot in them and they would have to be black so im wondering is it okay to wear a maxi dress to the wedding? I have a really nice grey one that had a few beads around the bust. its not flashy and i think i look nice in it. The bride (my cousin) wants the girls in nice dresses but didn't specify. So will my dress be okay?
This is my Dress : http://www.matalan.co.uk/fcp/product/fashion-to-buy-online/-Dresses/Embellished-Teared-Maxi-Dress/28975&resultsPerPage=100&attrList=Dept,brand

any help would be appreciated