Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 10 years ago

Uncircumcised & circumcised.?

I've only seen a circumcised penis & we never discussed it but I just assumed it was circumcised because it didn't have any skin or anything over the head of it... But I also heard that the penis is bigger if it's uncircumcised, which doesn't make sense to me because I thought a circumcision was just where the cut off the skin on the head of the penis..?

How much of the skin do they cut off? Just some on the head of the penis or all the way back to the base?

I dont have a clue.

Is it weird to have sex with someone who's uncircumcised?

Are you uncircumcised or not?

Thanks(:

Favorite Answer

Circumcision is a brutally cruel and highly destructive procedure that removes essential, healthy, vital, nerve rich tissue from the penis, and for no good reason.

The foreskin contains 20,0000+ touch and pressure receptors that represent 75% of the sexually sensitive tissue on the penis. How could letting some hack in a lab coat slice this skin off make things better? It can't and it won't.

You simply cannot remove that much nerve enervated skin from the penis and expect it to function the way nature intended.

I was unnecessarily circumcised as a child and hated it my whole life. I began to restore my foreskin four years ago. I can speak from both sides of the table on this one.

The foreskin I restore will be a poor second choice to the on that was hacked off my protesting body all those years ago, but it will be far better than living out my life without a foreskin of any kind.

The glans is an internal organ, made to be sheathed, protected, and kept moist and sensitive inside the foreskin. It is not an external organ made to rub raw and dry out in the clothing.

I have posted some information links that will detail the damage circumcision does, and how much better sex is for both partners when the male is intact (not circumcised).

Over 85% of males on earth are intact. The other 15% wish they still were.

If circumcision was such a good idea, nature would have picked up on it eons ago. Nature does not waste energy by providing a foreskin with each birth package, only to make doctors rich by cutting it off.

The idea that circumcision is cleaner is a myth that has been promoted because the medical profession has had all other reasons refuted and proved false. It is not cleaner, better, healthier, to circumcise a child. In fact, it is just the opposite.

The foreskin protects the sensitive glans from the content of the diapers and keep that content from causing infections in the urethral opening. I have four intact sons and have changed millions of diapers over the years. I have a bit of experience in this.

The foreskin/glans combination produce a powerful anti microbial compound called Langerin. Langerin wards off bacteria and keeps this area clean and disease free.

If someone wants to circumcise for cleanliness,.....well,...women produce on the order of five times the amount of secretions that males do,....but there is a law prohibiting Female Circumcision (google it). It is time to extend that legal protection for males as well.

No child is born needing to be circumcised, and circumcision is never necessary.

No child is born with religious beliefs, and no god has the right to demand a piece of flesh to be a member of their club. If your god wants a used foreskin back at the expense of mutialting a helpless infant, it is time to look for a new god......one that does not require a blood sacrifice of infants.

Go to: www.norm.org and read about the reason and function of the foreskin. You will see how very fortunate are those who still have theirs and how misguided are those who promote circumcision for any reason.

Mithras

• Connor

Many studies have shown a difference in size between circumcised and uncircumcised men. Circumcised men have almost an inch difference in the average than uncircumcised men. It's not entirely understood why this is but it's being researched. Of course some men have too much skin removed at birth and don't have enough skin to grow into, that could be one thing. Another is 50% of the DHT receptors for the penis are in the foreskin. When the hormone DHT is released in puberty it makes the penis grow, if there are less receptors it's possible that unless the other receptors increase their sensitivity to the hormone that can also affect size. Circumcision also does a lot of damage to the nerves and tissue on the penis, tissue trauma might hinder growth.

There is no ONE standard all circumcizors follow. Some boys have more skin removed than others. There are many different types of circumcision.

Obviously it's not weird to have sex with an uncircumcised male, it's only wierd to have sex with someone who thinks normal genitals are weird.

Unfortunatly I was mutilated, I mean circumcised, as a child. I have since then restored my foreskin.

-Connor

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Uncircumcised & circumcised.?

I've only seen a circumcised penis & we never discussed it but I just assumed it was circumcised because it didn't have any skin or anything over the head of it... But I also heard that the penis is bigger if it's uncircumcised, which doesn't make sense to me because I thought a...

Source(s): uncircumcised circumcised: https://shortly.im/NGpAh

Measuring the penis when it isn't erect is pointless, since the length and bulk are affected by various temporary factors, such as the ambient temperature. Even the largest male organ can shrink to virtually nothing if the man goes for a swim in cold water. However, at normal temperatures a non-erect p enis usually measures between 8.5 cm and 10.5 cm (3-4 inches) from tip to base.

Learn more about techniques to enlarge your penis https://tr.im/6I64q

The average figure is about 9.5 cm (3.75 inches). Of course, it's true that some men have big penises and some have smaller ones, just as some men have small feet and some have big feet, but the measurement is not – repeat not – an index of virility.

Circumcision is a weird thing a cutting off of erogenous tissue. The long term harm is huge with nerve damage and harm to the sensory system. A whole range of sensation and sexual and protective function are lost. The lips and fingertips have similar touch sense. To take this away from another person without their consent is heinous.

No, it is not just skin. There are several parts cut off and they would produce a total area of about 15 sq in. The structure sort of everts -- the inner membrane is outside when you pull the skin all the way toward the base. The foreskin is many parts with just the outer part being skin. The parts do not just protect the glans (head). Circumcision is now known to ablate the most sensitive parts of the male genitals. This surgery takes away the main male pleasure zones with about 20000 fine touch and stretch nerve endings amputated. The foreskin has several parts including the ridged band that is great for ones pleasure (that is why nutters like Kellogg wanted to chop em off, to curtail masturbation), Masturbation is important for a mans physical and mental health. The ridged band directly contacts the vagina for very great pleasure all around. The dynamics of sex and the actual mechanism of the penis are drastically changed by circumcision. The foreskin can normally be slipped all the way, or almost all the way, back to the base of the penis, and also slipped forward beyond the glans. This wide range of motion is the mechanism by which the penis and the orgasmic triggers in the foreskin, frenulum, and glans are stimulated. The only touch organ possessing as rich erogenous innervation as the foreskin is the clitoris. Circumcision deprives man of 2/3ds of the main erogenous zone constituted of the foreskin and the glans.

BTW, the other risks (besides loss of sexual function, ED, PE and loss of PLEASURE) include curved or misshapen erection, painful erection, botches of all sorts (many requiring redo) and death. Boys DIE each year in the US from this sick practice.

Statistically only 20 percent of men in the world have had this surgical modification. In America it became common because of a hysterical fear of what might happen if boys indulged in the terrible sin of masturbating. Not having a foreskin certainly does make masturbation more difficult and less enjoyable. Now circumcision is slowly becoming less popular in the USA as people realise that the foreskin is there for a purpose. It is after all an important part of the male body and one should not start removing bits without a good reason. I would recommend that you go to the web site http://www.sexasnatureintendedit.com/ if you want to educate yourself about how the foreskin works and what circumcised people miss out on. Seeing as the foreskin is meant to be there suggests that sex with a person who has been circumcised could be considered unnatural. How can normal be weird? 80 percent of the worlds men still have their foreskins for goodness sake and those men who have been surgically modified are the ones who miss out as do their partners. By the way - I had loving parents who allowed me to keep my foreskin. I do see circumcision as a form of child abuse. If someone wants to modify their body when they are an adult then that is their choice. To start modifying the body of your own child should not be allowed by law unless their are genuine medical reasons for it. In terms of size I suppose it makes sense to say that if the head of the penis is covered by a double layer of skin that makes up the foreskin then the end of the penis must be that rather slimmer if this skin is removed. Remember that throughout the world most couples enjoy having sex with a penis that is whole. If you live in a part of the world where circumcision is common then you are in a minority. Just remember - for every circumcised penis there are four that are not circumcised.

When I was younger I was always shy about being uncut. I realized it was different as soon as I went to sleep-away camp, and for some [possibly] unknown/subconscious reason, I was ashamed of it. This lasted until my early 20s. It's unfortunate too because I have a really nice-sized (8.25") and beautiful-looking dick (lots of nice veins, plump mushroom head, etc.), and I'm sure I would've gotten laid a lot more in HS if I unsheathed and dangled it around more often, or at least pulled it out while making out with a girl or something.

In college, I was in a fraternity, and all it took was one quickie with some sorority girl and virtually EVERY girl in Greek life knew about my impressive dick my remaining 4.5 years of college (it was so good, had to stay an extra year). Most girls didn't even realize it was uncut until after it had been in their mouth (sex often came first), or if they had it out and played with it on the couch with the lights on or something (they love playing with it). I had sex with two girls in high school, and 30 in college—plus an extra seven who just sucked me off.

Granted, many girls have a preconceived stigma toward uncut ***** just because it's abnormal to them. However, once they all met it up-close and personal, the vast majority of them ended up PREFERING uncircumsized ***** over cut ones. They were amazed at the moving, sliding parts, the soft, smooth/shiny head from being protected by the foreskin (as I mentioned above, I liked to sit back and let them play with it/grip it/fawn over it/etc.). Studies show that it's actually more pleasurable for women too because of the way the sliding parts prevent excess friction on the vagina (not to mention the added girth).

In addition, I've literally only used lotion to jerk off TWICE in my life. Lubricant—and its hassles, mess, etc.—is NEVER needed.

Granted, I DO have a large, good-looking cock, so my view could be biased, but, if you're a young guy whose ashamed of his intact penis; if you're a couple debating circumcision; if you're a girl whose scared of an uncut dick, just know: I am beyond happy EVERY DAY of my life that I didn't have my penis cut as an infant. I would take one year of the benefits of being uncut in trade for the 20 years I spent ashamed ANY TIME.

Source(s): My dick and the 39 mouths/vaginas it has filled.

What is the foreskin? is a question that many Americans would have trouble answering. Information about the foreskin is virtually absent during discussions of anatomy in biology classrooms, and yet, the foreskin provides a well-documented set of crucial sensory, protective, immunological, hygienic, and sexual functions. The foreskin is a double fold of skin that is twice as big as its appearance. It can make up to 80% or more of the penile skin covering, and includes around 12-20 square inches of skin (the size of a 3x4 or a 4x5 index card!)(51,52), and in turn includes a specialized sheet of dartos muscle(53)

One of the functions of this mobile skin system is to glide up and down the shaft of the penis in order to facilitate non-abrasive stimulation during sexual activity without any need for artificial factory made lubricant. This frictionless gliding mechanism is the principal source of stimulation for the intact penis and facilitates non-abrasive intercourse.(54)

The neuro-anatomy of the penis has been rigorously studied by respected anatomists of all kinds. The component tissues that comprise the foreskin are richly innervated with the greatest quantity and variety of sensory nerve endings than any other part of the penis; the foreskin can discern the slightest pressure, the lightest tough, the smallest motion, the subtlest changes in temperature, and the finest gradations in texture.(52,55,56,57,58,59,60,61,62) Many people are surprised to discover that the glans or “head” of the penis is actually the least sensitive part and is insensitive to light tough, heat, cold and even pin-pricks.(52,61,62) Permanent unnatural exposure of the penis further desensitizes the glans, the foreskin keeps the glands healthy, clean, shiny, warm, soft, moist, and sensitive; with out the foreskin the glans are scared, dry, cracked, and pitted. Most notably, circumcision drastically reduces the glans sensitivity to vibration.(63)

To no surprise, this information was corroborated in a 2006 study which measured the sensitivity of all the parts of the penis. Researchers used an extremely sensitive pressure sensing probe while each test subject, whose view was blocked with a screen, reported a sensation of touch. To demonstrate precision they took each measurement multiple times. The results were statistically consistent. They concluded:

"Five locations on the uncircumcised penis that are routinely removed at circumcision were more sensitive than the most sensitive location on the circumcised penis[...] The glans in the circumcised male is less sensitive to fine-touch pressure than the glans of the uncircumcised male[...]The most sensitive location on the circumcised penis is the circumcision scar on the ventral surface [...] When compared to the most sensitive area of the circumcised penis, several locations on the uncircumcised penis that are missing from the circumcised penis were significantly more sensitive."(62)

(51) See photographic series in: lander MM. The Human prepuce. In: Denniston GC, Milos MF (eds). Sexual Mutilations: a human Tragedy. New York: Plenum Press; 1997. pp.79-81

(52) Taylor JR, Lockwood AP, Taylor AJ. The prepuce: specialized musocsa of the penis and its loss to circumcision. Br J Urol 1996 Feb;77(2): 291-5

(53)Jefferson G. The peripenic muscle; some observations on the anatomy of phimosis. Surgery, Gynecology and Obstetrics 1916 Aug;23(2):177-81.

(54)K. O'Hara and J. O'Hara. The effect of male circumcision on the sexual enjoyment of the female partner. BJU International, Volume 83, Supplement 1, Pages 79-84, January 1, 1999.

(55) Moldwin RM, Valderrama E. Immunohistochemical analysis of nerve distribution patterns within preputial tissues. J Urol 1989 Apr;141(4):499A. (abstract)

(56) Dogiel AS. Die Nervenendigungen in der Schleimhaut der asseren Genitalorgane des Menschen. [The nerve endings in the afferent mucosa of the human genital organs.] Arch f. mkr. Anat. 1893; 41: 585-612.

(57)Bazett HC, McGlone B, Williams RG, Lufkin HM. Depth, distribution and probable identification in the prepuce of sensory end-organs concerned in sensations of temperature and touch; thermometric conductivity. Archives of Neurology and psychiatry 1932 Mar; 27(3):489-517

(58) Ohmori D. Uber die Entwicklung der Innervation der Genitalapparate als peripheren Aufnahmeapperat der Genitalen Reflexe. Zeitschrift fur Anatomie und Entwicklungsgeschichte 1924;70(1):347-410.

(59)Winkelmann RK. The Cutaneous Innervation of the human newborn prepuce. Invest Dermatol 1956 Jan;26(1):53-67

Source(s): (60)Winkelmann RK. The erogenous zones: their nerve supply and significance. Mayo Clin Proc 1959;34(2):39-47. (61)Halata Z, Munger BL. The neuroanatomical basis for the protopathic sensibility of the human glans penis. Brain Res 1986 Apr23;371(2):205-30. (62)Morris L. Sorrells, James L. Snyder. Fine-touch pressure thresholds in the adult penis . BJU 2006 Oct:22, pp. 864-869 (63)Yang, DM; Lin H, Zhang B, Guo W (April 2008). "Circumcision affects glans penis vibration perception threshold". Zhonghua Nan Ke Xue 14 (4): 328–330
  • e w

Of course circumcision makes the penis smaller. When you remove material from any object, that object is smaller.

The foreskin is not separate from the penis, it is an integral part. It's not "extra skin," but a complex structure with specialized tissues and about 20,000 specialized nerve endings.

The foreskin is essential for complete, natural and normal sexual feeling, function and ability.

And the average adult foreskin is about fifteen square inches of tissue, about the size of a 3" x 5" index card (it's a double layer of tissue). Obviously removing that much tissue from a penis will reduce the girth. In addition, the trauma and insult to the tissues of an infant's penis slightly stunts normal growth and development, resulting in a slightly smaller penis.

And the amount of tissue hacked off of the penis varies wildly. There are no standards to male genital mutilation, called circumcision. This is clearly evidenced by the scarring from the wounds to the penis, which can appear anywhere from the base to the glans. The depth of the wounds also varies, and so does the corresponding damage to sexual feeling/function.

Most often, too much tissue is amputated, resulting in tight, and even painful and distorted erections in adult life. Sometimes, but not often, the victim is left with a little bit of foreskin.

Is it weird to have sex with someone who isn't circumcised? No. 80% of the males on this planet are not circumcised. What is weird is mutilating the genitals of male children.

Normal people don't mutilate the genitals of children; it's normal to have a foreskin.

How would you feel if you had had a female circumcision forced on you as a child, leaving your own genitals permanently mutilated and scarred? I highly doubt that you would like it.

It should be as illegal to force circumcision on male minors as it is for female minors.

Circumcision is a fraud and a hoax.

A foreskin is not a birth defect; it is a birthright.

ERIC

Increase Penis Size Naturally

I'm an intactivist, I'm 150% against circumcison but I swear to God MY FORESKIN IS NOT EROGENOUS. It's all about the glans getting less sensitive. Some people have made suicide attempts because of some intactivist trolls, I believe one of them succeeded, are you happy??