How to fake being a virgin for the first time?

I am an 18 year old virgin turning 19 and all my life ive never really worried about girls untill now. ive made out with a girl and shes touched my penis but nothing happened because i didnt have any condoms, and this girl didnt like me being a virgin cause she said she liked men that were experienced but then... show more I am an 18 year old virgin turning 19 and all my life ive never really worried about girls untill now. ive made out with a girl and shes touched my penis but nothing happened because i didnt have any condoms, and this girl didnt like me being a virgin cause she said she liked men that were experienced but then again she was the type of girl that seemed just to have one night stands. oh and ive never been a nervous guy around girls ethier its just that im a virgin. so anyways I met another girl the other day and she went up to me and talked to me and told me to write her number down cus she thought i was cute. I'm planning on calling her and talkin to her but im afraid when she wants to have sex she aint gonna like me being a virgin. ive ask some of my buddies and they told me how to do it. is it possible to pull it off like a non virgin bcause my friend said he pulled it off but the thing was him and the girl were both drunk? and if i do fail and she knows ima virgin can i just say that i only have sex once? or should i tell the truth but im scared if i tell the truth she isnt going to want to have sex with me. oh and by lookin at this girl i dont think she wants anything serious.. like a serious reletionship i think she just wants to have sex, but what should i do if this is true?
4 answers