• Society & Culture >
  • Cultures & Groups >
  • Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered
  • Society & Culture >
  • Cultures & Groups >

How to fake being a virgin for the first time?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I am an 18 year old virgin turning 19 and all my life ive never really worried about girls untill now. ive made out with a girl and shes touched my penis but nothing happened because ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
  • EZZ answered 4 years ago
Get her drunk before doing it.

Asker's rating & comment

3 out of 5
haha your crazy lol
  • 0
    0
  • Comment

Other Answers (3)

• Relevance
  • Rating
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • athousandstars answered 4 years ago
    I'd way prefer a virgin! I'm an 18 yr old girl and i worry that guys have had many sexual partners by this age. Im a virgin also so i'd want to share that experience with someone who is also a virgin especially if its a guy. If its a girl then i wouldnt mind so much because girls are more understanding.
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • Vamp answered 4 years ago
    To be honest, I think you are jumping the gun a bit here. You haven't even called the girl yet. I think you should call her, and then see how things develop. You might not get to the stage of sex. If you do, then go with the flow. These things come pretty naturally, after all.

You will be better off telling the truth, no matter whet the outcome is. The point is that if you lie, and it is obvious, then you have got yourself into bed under false pretences. And that is a pretty nasty way to behave.

Oh, and your buddy is fooling himself.
    • 1
      0
    • Comment
  • K.D. Sand answered 4 years ago
    Dang girls like virgins. Besides instinct kicks in if you just go with it!
    Please don't just settle though you don't want to look back and think eek or ugg.
    • 2
      0
    • Comment
  • How to fake being a virgin for the first time?
    I am an 18 year old virgin turning 19 and all my life ive never really worried about girls untill now. ive made out with a girl and shes touched my penis but nothing happened because i didnt have any condoms, and this girl didnt like me being a virgin cause she said she liked men that were experienced but then again she was the type of girl that seemed just to have one night stands. oh and ive never been a nervous guy around girls ethier its just that im a virgin. so anyways I met another girl the other day and she went up to me and talked to me and told me to write her number down cus she thought i was cute. I'm planning on calling her and talkin to her but im afraid when she wants to have sex she aint gonna like me being a virgin. ive ask some of my buddies and they told me how to do it. is it possible to pull it off like a non virgin bcause my friend said he pulled it off but the thing was him and the girl were both drunk? and if i do fail and she knows ima virgin can i just say that i only have sex once? or should i tell the truth but im scared if i tell the truth she isnt going to want to have sex with me. oh and by lookin at this girl i dont think she wants anything serious.. like a serious reletionship i think she just wants to have sex, but what should i do if this is true?
    Sign In 

to add your answer

3

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock