Should customers be allowed to piggyback through McDonalds drive thru & get served?

Favorite Answer

So that's what you and Daniel do on a Friday night, who gets to be on top.

• Lala

Yeah, my brother tried it before.

He said he went up with 3 different people(him and another had the 2 people on their back) and asked for food but they said no. So they went into the woods found a stearing wheel(yes in the woods) and went back doing car noises and pretending to drive.

They got their food then ^.^

Source(s): My brother used/is(again) lived in the hood..

sure, hell i've walked up to drive thru windows many times after parking my car and planning on walking inside, only to find out the doors were locked.

or you have four friend standing like these dots >> : : Passenger makes the car noises and the driver acts like hes steering and then you make an order although it still doesn't work you could try it

If you mean...riding on someone's back, no. That's still being a pedestrian. It's a safety/liability issue.

I though you guys in Australia call them Macca's

Now that's what I call a ride.

No. In most states its illegal.