? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 9 years ago

一段中翻英,請勿用google翻譯

在校期間熱心參與公益。在應用外語系畢業公演時,我所擔任的是公關組組長,這令我了解並且學習到了,公關是一種人與人之間的互動、了解、溝通、傳播的過程。

Rating
  • Wangt
    Favorite Answer

During college years, I particiated in community service eagerly and I was also the leader of a public relations group for my graduation performance for my school's applied foreign english department. Those experiences made me learn that PR is a process of interpersonal interaction, understanding, communicating and mass media.

以上的兩個答案都是yahoo翻譯的

yahoo翻得比google還糟糕

要提醒你

In school period warm-hearted participation public welfare. When the application department of foreign languages graduation performs, what I hold the post is public relations group leader, this made me to understand and to study, the public relations were between one kind of person and person's interaction, the understanding, the communication, the dissemination process.

這是在奇摩字典裡翻譯出來的!!

您好 以下是我為您找到得答案