any good books about teen love?
like maybe something similar to twilight or in that type of nature..
- Anonymous9 years agoBest Answer
- She's So Money by Cherry Cheva
- Fireworks (Four Summer Stories Anthology) by Niki Burnham, Erin Haft, Sarah Mlynowski, Lauren Myracle
- Pool Boys by Erin Haft
- The Boys Next Door by Jennifer Echols
- Secret Santa by Sabrina James
- Be Mine by Sabrina James
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman
- The Price of Admission by Leslie Margolis
- Giving Up The V by Serena Robar
- Good Girls by Laura Ruby
- Something, Maybe by Elizabeth Scott
- Perfect You by Elizabeth Scott
- Vibes by Amy Kathleen Ryan
- Spanish Holiday Or, How I Transformed the Worst Vacation Ever into the Best Summer of My Life by Kate Cann
- Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway
- Sweet 16 by Kate Brian
- The Princess & The Pauper by Kate Brian
- Zoe & Chloe On The Prowl by Sue Limb
- Fancy White Trash by Marjetta Geerling
- The Pretty One by Cheryl Klam
- Diary Of A Crush series by Sarra Manning (3 books)
1.) French Kiss
2.) Kiss And Make Up
3.) Sealed With A Kiss
- Thou Shalt Not Dump The Skater Dude And Other Commandments I Have Broken by Rosemary Graham
- The Breakup Bible by Melissa Kantor
- What Happens by Caityn Davis
- He's With Me by Tamara Summers
- 9 years ago
If you haven't already guessed the first answer: HARRY ******* POTTER. It's a lot better than you'd think it is.
I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You - Ally Carter. It's about an all girls spy school.
CITY OF BONES - Cassandra Clare. She's my favorite author in the whole wide world. You'll love her books.
The Clique - Lisi Harrison. If you're looking for more school-girl, regular romance and stuff. She also wrote The Alphas, if you're looking for more competition and suspense. And Monster High, that book is really good.
LA. Candy - Lauren Conrad
Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
Gone - Michael Grant
The Angel Experiment - James Patterson (Maximum Rise series)
P.S. All these books vary in pages. Some are thicker and some are thin. But either way, these are all really good books with a decent amount of romance. But if you just want realistic fiction, I suggest normie writers like Sarah Dessen.
- נα¢є ωαуℓαи∂Lv 69 years ago
Token of Darkness by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
Intertwined (#1) and Unraveled (#2) by Gena Showalter
Shiver (#1) and Linger (#2) by Maggie Stiefvater
Clockwork Angel (#1) (Prequel series to Mortal Instruments) by Cassandra Clare
City of Bones (#1), City of Ashes (#2) and City of Glass (#3) (The Mortal Instruments series) by Cassandra Clare
Hush Hush (#1) and Crescendo (#2) by Becca Fitzpatrick
The Angel Experiment (#1), School’s Out Forever (#2), Saving The World and Other Extreme Sports (#3), The Final Warning (#4), MAX (#5), FANG (#6), ANGEL (#7) [Maximum Ride series by James Patterson]
GONE (#1), HUNGER (#2), LIES (#3), PLAGUE (#4) [GONE series] by Michael Grant
Unwind by Neal Shusterman
13 Days To Midnight by Patrick Carman
Beastly by Alex Flinn
Willow by Julia Hoban