How to wash a newly made tie dye t-shirt?

I made a tie dye shirt at around 6pm last night at a birthday party, and left it in a plastic bag to dry overnight. Well, I forgot about it ALL today, and just realized I had to wash it now. (It's 10pm where I'm at, btw), and I couldn't wash it in the washer because I already have a load in there. Plus,... show more I made a tie dye shirt at around 6pm last night at a birthday party, and left it in a plastic bag to dry overnight. Well, I forgot about it ALL today, and just realized I had to wash it now. (It's 10pm where I'm at, btw), and I couldn't wash it in the washer because I already have a load in there. Plus, my mom won't let me because she's afraid it will stain her washer.

So, I just hand-washed it in cold water for about 15 mins, now I'm letting it air-dry. Should I wash it again tomorrow, or no?
Update: Fred: I didn't know if I did it right or not, and I didn't know if I should wash it again tomorrow. K. Your smart comments aren't needed, just sayin. (:
1 answer 1