Who else is craving for grilled BBQ chicken?

omg =9 That was my dinner last night. I want more!

• Favorite Answer

I have chicken every damn day. I'm sick of chicken.

Source(s): . Gork

I had me some grilled burgers today, but grilled BBQ chicken sounds awesome!

It is way too late here in Florida to be eating BBQ chicken I'll get fat!!!

Source(s): I'll also won't be able to sleep at night because of the sugar in the food, I have sleeping problems, lol.

I'll take chicken in any form, except McNuggits.

I always wanting chicken every second of my life

nope but i am craving buffalo chicken pizza! i had some for lunch yesterday and it was SO GOOD!

~chocolate lover

Not really. I'm craving pizza. I just had it for my dinner.

However, it was Little Caesar's :(

I wanted Pizza Hut :)

that's what I do in the oven: 3 pounds poultry leg quarters 2 one million/2 cups barbeque sauce (pronounced: Butch's Smack Your Lips uncomplicated BBQ Sauce) one million/4 cup seasoning rub (pronounced: Butch's Smack Your Lips Magic dirt) one million/4 cup apple cider vinegar positioned the poultry in a non-reactive bowl. combine 2 cups barbeque sauce, the seasoning rub, and vinegar and pour it over the poultry. conceal and marinate the poultry in the fridge a minimum of four hours, ideally in one day. Preheat the oven or smoker to 225 stages F. eliminate the poultry and shake off the surplus marinade. If cooking in an oven, place on a rack over a pan to seize drippings. If cooking in a smoker, place at as quickly as on a rack. Use your sought after wood, i take advantage of New Jersey hickory. cook dinner until the indoors temperature, utilizing an immediate-examine thermometer, registers a hundred sixty five stages F, some million one million/2 to 2 hours. eliminate the poultry from the rack and place it in a foil pan. Brush with the reserved one million/2 cup barbeque sauce, conceal with foil, and place back in the oven or smoker for one million/2 hour. eliminate the poultry from the pan and end off on a grill. utilizing medium to warm flame, grill until the outer dermis is crisp and marked (a couple of minutes would desire to do it). Serve as we talk. you additionally can place poultry in a sparkling foil pan and canopy with foil to maintain heat until serving. cook dinner's tip one million: in the previous including your wood, determine the cooking temperature has been performed. upload meat, then wood. this could ward off the beef from looking too dark. cook dinner's tip 2: For a sweeter flavor, upload one million/4 cup apple juice on your marinade. including apple juice to the barbeque sauce whilst grilling will provide it a extreme-high quality glaze, too.

Urghh, hell no it's like 3:20 am here lol : )

• Travis

I am but I prefer KFC