I can't stop eating cereal and it's effecting my weight loss?

I swear, cereal is my vice, and if I were without it, I would be at my goal by now. My problem is this: I eat cereal in a small bowl with soy milk and end up filling it up again. And then again. And then again. And then soon, I'm up 500 calories and I feel EXTREMELY guilty after I'm done. I have no idea why... show more I swear, cereal is my vice, and if I were without it, I would be at my goal by now. My problem is this: I eat cereal in a small bowl with soy milk and end up filling it up again. And then again. And then again. And then soon, I'm up 500 calories and I feel EXTREMELY guilty after I'm done. I have no idea why I do this! How do I get myself to not reach for the cereal in the first place? And I live with people, so completely eliminating it is not an option.

Please don't comment on here with advertisements or website links. I will just report you.
Update: Yeah, it's Special K, but think about all those carbs! D: