Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 9 years ago

Whats a good name for a girl who looks just like Amber Mcckrackin? But her hair is light red, not bright.?

The story I'm writing is about this girl, and a boy, who's some creature that i'm not sure of yet. But the girl looks just like Amber Mccrackin. With orangey red hair, not red. Her eyes are grey with white flecks in them. Shes ravishingly beautiful! Any suggestions on a name that would fit her. Her personality is: quiet, shy, but crazy when you get to know her, beautiful, more affectionate than anyone, she loves animals, and thrift stores. She's an artist, and a photographer. She plays piano and sings. She falls in love with the unusual guy in my story. He stops at nothing to get her to fall in love with him. But it's easier than he thinks. She falls for him right away, and doesn't show it. And when their close enough that they get extremely affectionate, he can't lie to her anymore, has to show her what he is. He thinks she will run away and be afraid. But it turns out she's something too. (: The guy looks like kind of like Penn Badgley, Or Chace Crawford, Chad Micheal Murray, Tom Wellings, But most of all i want him to look like Jared pPadalecki Or Chad Micheal Murray! It all takes place in (?) Wanna help? Haha. Names for the girl, guy, and place it takes place in.

P.S. I am only 14, so, no jerkish comments please. I'm just trying to start my journalism career. Thank you Mature People! ♥ God Bless You.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Looks don't matter, parents didn't know what their offspring would look like when they're older. I'm not going to go on appearances. :)

Girl names:

Amera.

Olivia.

Summer.

Penelope.

Eleanor.

Pippa.

Alaina.

Cassie.

Lilly/Lilya.

Rosemarie/Rose/Rosalie.

Mary-Kate.

Vanessa.

Georgia.

Katherine.

Bonnie.

Darcy.

Brodie.

Aurora.

Bliss.

Ember.

Ambrose.

Caspian.

Elliot.

Charlie.

Sebastian.

Gabriel.

Adrian.

Dimka (Dimitri).

Blake.

Joshua.

Harry.

Ryan.

Tobias.

Henry.

Michael.

Connor.

Lewis.

Thommie.

Location;

Charlottesville, America.

London, England.

Yorkshire, England.

Leeds, England.

Hull, England.

Swansea, England.

Dover, England.

Edinburgh, Scotland.

Sydney, Australia.

Seattle, America.

I don't know many places in America. D:

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

I'm not trying to be mean, but that doesn't even remotely interest me. A good name for her would be Mary Sue, because she is ravishingly beautiful and looks like someone in real life. Take a Sue test to be sure.

• 9 years ago

Girl-Tiffany, Tori, Voctoria, Jessica

Guy-Tony, Trey, Chris

I don't know about places.

Mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Amprf...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.