Which sibset do you prefer?

1. Emily & Claire

2. Callie Rose & Willa Claire

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

I prefer the sibset of Emily & Claire ► They are such sweet names for girls ►

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Personally, I like Callie Rose and Emily Claire.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Emily and Callie Rose!!!! Dont like Willa or claire

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Emily and Claire

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Emily and Claire

• 9 years ago

I'm not a huge fan of either but i think i'd say Emily & Claire

i really don't like the name Claire. But Emmy would be a cute nick name. What about Emily & Blaire?

• oberon
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i admire Ava and Sophie, yet i'd exchange it to Ava and Sophia. The names sound nicer this variety, it makes them sound like sisters. they are very beautiful, cute names. Ava and Ruby sound too distinctive, they do no longer sound like sisters in any respect. Ava and Violet returned sound distinctive, as though they have been from a distinctive term or some thing. My recommendations: Ava and Sophia Ava and Hannah Ava and Veronica Ava and Sarah Ava and Keanna Ava and Meghan Ava and Amber Ava and Kelsey Ava and Selena Ava and Natalia Ava and Natasha Ava and Samantha Ava and Caitlin Sophie and Kamryn Sophie and Katherine Sophie and Katrina Sophie and Hazel Violet and Charlotte Violet and Juliet Violet and Linda Violet and Scarlet Violet and Louise Violet and Clarissa Violet and Marissa Violet and Vanessa Violet and Veronica Ruby and Ruth Ruby and Robyn Ruby and Sharon Rubyn and Evelyn Ruby and Vicki Ruby and Kirah Ruby and Kristine Ruby and Maria Ruby and Marion Ruby and Johanna Ruby and Whitney Ruby and Arwen

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.