Anonymous

Most black people in America still have the last name of their ancestors slave master, therefore reparations?

White people like to say, well my family never owned slaves, and this is true. However there are many black people in the US with the last name of their ancestors former slave master. Black people don't have names like those of white people. You can do a google search, or any common black last name and you'll see not only white people, but black people also

http://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&client=fir...

If you have a name that is particularly black for example, you'll get results like this, mostly all black people.

http://www.google.com/images?client=firefox-a&rls=...

Best Answer

See Ignorance by James, most black people bare Johnson etc? Thats because that was their ancestors slave masters name. BTW majority of black people are located in Africa and we have our traditional names.

Nobody needs any reparations! As a Black person, I'd rather MOVE ON from slavery and segregation. I've met nothing but cool white folks, hispanic folks, black folks, etc. Can we just forgive the past digressions and MOVE ON?

By this point in time, I don't care about reparations anymore, it's not going tpo help anyone and is probably going to cause more divide between the two ethnic groups.

• Dude, this is old, like older than our grandparents

Leave the past in the past

Don't know about you, but the future where I'm at

How do you make the last name = Reparation connection?

• adolf

Jesus. Quit beating a dead horse. You were never a slave, your parents, your grand parents, none of them were.

slavery was ended more than 100 years ago get over it no matter what you do the past wont change

don't you think the civil rights act was reparation enough ???

jeeez, quit bitching about somthing that happened 150 years ago !!!

lol, I like my French last name, it's so fancy and upscale soundin.

what bot whoopie goldberg? waz her masta a jew?