Crazy hip hop song I can't remember.?

I know this is a long shot but since no one I know seems to know and no search engine gives me any results I guess I'll try here. Don't really know any of the lyrics just a small part of it that its basically what makes the song pop so hope I get the name from one of you. The only part I remember is this;... show more I know this is a long shot but since no one I know seems to know and no search engine gives me any results I guess I'll try here. Don't really know any of the lyrics just a small part of it that its basically what makes the song pop so hope I get the name from one of you. The only part I remember is this; ooooWHOAooooo...ooooWHOAoooo, swing...shigitty bobitty<-----this continues but don't remember what its said, mostly gibberish. Its hip hop or rap( American) and the person singing sounds Jamaican and he only sings the chorus( I think), its maybe from 2004 or older, definitely not new.

Please Help, this damn song's been in my head all month long, sorry for the vague description but that's all I have, hope you guys can help.

Thanks in advance.
Update: Sorry its not Shyne well at least not that song, I don't know about Shaggy but I'll look, hope I get more of you to help.
Update 2: Thanks a lot, that was the song I was looking for, I appreciate you coming back to answer and I'll give the best answer to the her as you requested...and Again thanks.