What do you think of David Dukes political views?

I happen to think he would make a good president. Better than President Obama. He is 100% right about the federal reserve bank. Very open minded on bringing an alternative to the fed. Also he is right about AA and right on about interracial relationships. I also 100% agree with him on foreign policy and he does a... show more I happen to think he would make a good president. Better than President Obama. He is 100% right about the federal reserve bank. Very open minded on bringing an alternative to the fed. Also he is right about AA and right on about interracial relationships. I also 100% agree with him on foreign policy and he does a great job exposing the Zionists.
Update: @ free brandon. Did you know David Duke actually helped exposed the Jewish slave masters? It was a secret covered up by Jewish historians and David Duke exposed the truth to the world.

In New England slave auctions were closed on Jewish holidays. The Jews also brought the African slaves to the USA.