No

Is Y!A made up of all of society's outcasts?

I think so.

@Uraha something- Yupp, thanks Captain Obvious. Duh, I think we established that from the title ^-^

Favorite Answer

everybody is an outcast nowadays. We are different. Popularity is so 90's.

Eh. I dunno about that.

Personally, I think Yahoo! Services, more broadly, are made up of society's outcasts. That we started out being "not geeky enough" for Internet Relay Chat or Microsoft Services, started out not being "mainstream/lame" enough for AOL, and as time passed, Yahoo! mutated into its own alternative reality of mediocrity.

Yahoo! Answers more specifically, turned out a little different just because Yahoo! invites younger people to join up here--who knows why. If you want to see what More Typical Yahoo! Users look like, check out the "Politics" Categories or the Suggestion Boards, you will see--they tend to be older, meaner, more trollish and more pervy by turns.

Then, ok, there's Polls & Surveys. And honestly I swear we came out the other side--we are the outcasts of the outcasts of the _outcasts_, the most blah of the mediocre, and we literally push the trend so far past its tipping point that we _look like Geniuses_ doing it.

Simply put, we're so unpopular and so _Not_ "with it", that if you took 4channel, turned it inside out like a _sock_ , declared "opposites day" and then dragged the sock through an anti-matter universe....it still wouldn't turn out like we did.

This is what happens when an _army_ of Wimp Lo shows up and takes _over_ the Temple. Look it up. >_<

Source(s): Or to put it even more simply: If the Mainstream is Hip-Hop, the Counterculture is Country/Western, and the "smart people" listen to techno....we're Dubstep. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSeNSzJ2-Jw&feature...

I think you're right. That's why Y!A is it's own community, with rules and codes of conducts.

As we know, outcasts are becoming more and more common. Yahoo knows this as well. I think their plan is too wait until so many users are addicted and wrapped up in Y!A, then they'll send the signal for all of us launch war on those who are not members of the Y! community. With the bigger army, Yahoo! will win the war, and the world.

Just the trolls are the outcasts, majority of the rest of P&S are either: ugly, 12, Eminem fans, unable to take a joke or a differing opinion.

Source(s): Cool story, me!

That includes you.

I personally cannot disagree...

yeah i'm not very cool

No

Not mee.

Is that why you're here?