Ive been eating kebabs(roll) ALOT for the past few months, how will this affect me ?

everyday i eat kebabs from shops either in stores or set up near petrol stations.. its always either chicken, lamb, beef with lettuce, tomato, onion and tabouli on sauces like mayonnaise, or bbq, or garlic.. i eat 1 for lunch and sometimes even 1 for dinner.. with a bottle of 600ml coke... i drink at least 2 L... show more everyday i eat kebabs from shops either in stores or set up near petrol stations.. its always either chicken, lamb, beef with lettuce, tomato, onion and tabouli on sauces like mayonnaise, or bbq, or garlic.. i eat 1 for lunch and sometimes even 1 for dinner.. with a bottle of 600ml coke... i drink at least 2 L water everyday and have occasional snacks. i havent notice much weight gain or weight loss and dont feel much different.. so can i keep doing this until i eventually get sick of kebabs ? becos its more convinient for me to spend $20 a guy buying 2 kebabs and 2 cokes to eat everyday rather then going out shopping and cooking
1 answer 1