My best friend has changed and is replacing me?

So it's a long story but bear with me. We've known each other forever, since we were 4 and live really close by. In elementary school we were inseparable. 6th and 7th grade were a little rocky for us because all through most of middle school I was going through a phase of being..preppy I guess (eyeliner... show more So it's a long story but bear with me. We've known each other forever, since we were 4 and live really close by. In elementary school we were inseparable. 6th and 7th grade were a little rocky for us because all through most of middle school I was going through a phase of being..preppy I guess (eyeliner addict, couldn't live w/o self tanner, wore Hollister every day, etc.) but even then we were still there for each other. Eighth grade was when she started making lots of friends and started spending all her time with them, especially other preps (she kinda took some of them from me). Eventually I stopped my preppy-ness; I was tired of being something that I deep down knew I wasn't. We still spent time together. During the summer we had loads of time together. Around each other we can be as loud, crazy, and obnoxious as can be without worrying about anyone else. We can be with each other in sweat pants, hair tied up, no make up and feel fine. We used to spend days together sleeping all day, watching old disney movies then sneaking out at night. At the beginning of high school we were still close. Later, though we had our days together, our REAL time spent with each other just wasn't there. The last time we had a real night was weeks ago. She's so different around other people, it irks me. When she's just with me, she's the best friend I know and love. Now I'm always her replacement hang out, she ALWAYS makes plans with either these 2 girls that she has only known for no more than a year (one of them she claims is disgusting and annoying). I go if I'm not doing anything, but I feel upset because I know I'm her replacement. When she does hang out with me now, it's like she's ashamed to be with me, b/c sometimes it seems like she doesn't want people to know we're together. Or yesterday we were supposed to hang out, and when her "friend asked her to hang out" she said super quietly that she was going to be with me, then later she never got back to me. I'm not stupid, I know she's hanging out with the other girl. I get it confirmed on facebook because her friends status is "sleepover with my best friend _____ <3". She's just turned so preppy and fake, I can't stand it. She tried talking it out with me and I feel like it ended well and things were going to be good again, but that was short lived. I mean, I have plenty of other friends that I spend time with, plus I'm very involved with the school drama department which takes up a lot of my time (I'm also a youtuber and writer) it just feels weird that I'm not with her as often as I used to be, not to mention it hurts. She's rude to my friends, talks about her new "friends" behind their backs (saying she other doesn't like them, or she feels awkward with them because she feels like she doesn't belong), and she might be starting to get involved in bad things, like smoking. I mean, I have friends who smoke, but I don't do it, and these people have tried to quit, and they have other problems, believe me don't judge them. Plus, it's not just like her to say "Oh me and ___ were planning to get high with these hot guys anyway." She calls my friends weirdos, freaks and creeps just because we don't like to shop at the same stores as she does, wear black or like Heavy Metal and screamo versus Pop and Justin Bieber. Most of her friends don't like me either (and my friends hate her) but I feel like when her friends talk about me, she doesn't defend me because she doesn't want to "ruin" her reputation or something because she's friends' with a "freak" or "goth" or "emo" (All they can ever do is stereotype people). Anyway yeah, she's replacing me with that girl with the facebook status thing. All they do is shop for makeup and clothes, have sleepovers and take a million pictures. "Me and ____ are going to this party. It's for (insert stereotype here), so you wouldn't understand." That's pretty much what she said yesterday. HER FRIENDS ARE FAKE! I mean I'm sorry to any "preps" out there, some of them are actually really nice but not these ones! I seriously feel so replaced and PISSED with the new, practically false, her!
Update: I don't exactly appreciate you calling it "drama"...I mean sure it's not a crisis but I'm far from a drama queen...I mean I can be melodramatic but not when it comes to THIS stuff.
Update 2: True to 1540, but she's ONE HUNDRED TIMES WORSE THAN ME.
Update 3: Plus, when I was a "prep" I was still friends with her, but it's now she's not with me!