Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 9 years ago

Why dont British people speek good.?

They say stuff wrong and they aint speekin any language that I understand because they aint speekin American.

Whats wrong with those foreigners? Why cant they speek good english?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I no watcha sayin bwoi. It be like, peeps come to England and tryna change fings like languidge an law an stuff, an den accuz us of bein racist cos we wanna stay english.

i aint listenin to dose fools anywaze, so back in there own rubbish faces.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Apart from the obvious - you`re a Troll.

You do realise that there is no such language AS American don`t you ?

1.it`s "speak" not "speek"

2.English is OUR language - Americans bastardised it

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Why can't you spell in English (yes, the language that you claim to speak) correctly? Your ignorant counterparts in the UK probably say the same thing about you. Last time I checked, "American" was a nationality, not a language.

• 9 years ago

I naw how you feal, and I heve told them many times to tolk clearly. But don't loze hope. They will eventually learn how to speek English perfectly.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • litwin
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

wow, discover ways to spell first. there's no "American" language. We talk English and have for hundreds of years. it rather is in our immigration regulations for all immigrants to assimilate. unlawful extraterrestrial beings are actually not immigrants.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

can you speak good english!? you can't even spell properly!? nothing is wrong with their language, you say stuff wrong to every-one does! get over it

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

You leaaarn engrish firrst

then we will teach proper english.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

who cares you have been reported already fro your drunken racist rant so pack up now and go to bed

Maybe if yiu can come back her is allowed and quote Shakespeare instead of you teaxn southern Ho drawal yall migt lurn somthang!! ****

• muley
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Fake American, you don't fool anyone.

• 9 years ago

Basically your saying why can't the english speak good english? haha i think you mean the americans can't speak good english therefor they think we can't :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.