I'm looking for a new hair idea ! :DD?

Okaay I'm in 8th grade and I need a new hair color! Right now my hair is dark brown with clip-in extentions and i really want to do blonde and a color underneath, I like to be unique but I need a bit of help because i don't want my hair to look stupid, should i do blonde with a rainbow color underneath like pink or aquablue or should i do blonde with red-blonde underneath or should i do the classic blonde with dark underneath? Which would look best?

Favorite Answer

Rather than choosing what LOOK BEST, Google the FDA website & search for Hair Dye & Relaxers.

#1 side effects is hair loss.

Playing with chemicals is not like playing with clothes, there are penalties for playing chemicals in the lab. Even hair color experts at the salon are not rocket scientists, they do a bang up dye jobs to their clients or their own hair.

I've responded to many girls (guys now too) under 15 experiencing in hair loss since 2009, due to hair straightening, relaxers and hair dyes. Women 60-90 have those same symptoms but it took them years to get there. But for 15 & under, giving advice here? They can't predict the future of their hairs, until they're in their 30's, but 15 & under with hair loss? C'mon! I've responded 7 in 2 hours 9-3-10, (before school started) 4 in 1hour 3-5-11 alone. Google the FDA website & search for Hair Dye & Relaxers.

One example of hair loss on a 16 years old.

I'm 16 years old, i don't really die my hair that much i probably died it like twice this whole year. well i lose soooo much hair EVEY SINGLE DAY, i lose soo much, that I'm literally almost bald :,( my doctor said she thinks its some kind of hormone change, then my hairstylist says its because its waaay to dry, but idk what it is because it wont stop falling out!!! It might be because i use to straighten it when i had mouse in it, but that was like 2 years ago.. helpp!!!

Another example: Before i dye my hair, my hair is so healthy and thick, but now after i dye my hair , my hair becoming disaster... my hair doesn't health like before! my hair loss LOT! i tried to try all kind of shampoo!

Another example, ? about her age:

"I recently decided to dye my hair. I didn't like the first color so I dyed it again a week later. Then I permed it 4 weeks later, now its really dry and brittle and falls out everywhere, it comes out in chucks when I comb it or even wash."

When it does that, it is too late to do anything about it. That's another reason why the hair industry is a billion dollar business, their main job is to make tons of money and they do not give money back guarantee for damaged hair or hair loss, due to 'abuse'.

Google hair dyes & cancer spec. black hair dyes which is made from tar. Some people smoke & tan all their lives and do not get cancer. But there are 2nd hand & 3rd hand smoke who are now carrying their oxygen tank so they can breath or have cancer. Same with hair dyes. If you're not affected today, or next month, you may never be affected and you're one of the lucky ones. It doesn't take overnight, it takes years of hair experimentation with hair dyes.

Google: Hair Dye FAQ's Are Hair Dyes Safe?

Here's a new article I found re: henna, which is supposed to be better for you than reg. box dye. It's a good read! Google: Henna for Hair

One example on someone who had re-bleached her hair now they're falling out.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201007...

Source(s):

http://www.webmd.com/skin-beauty/hair-dye-faqs

I know hair. I have over 4 decades of hair know-how. I have silky, shiny, soft, smooth very healthy hair down to my knees. Previously damaged by perming & dyeing in the 80's & 90's. I've known people in their 30's whose hair stopped growing from ironing their hair in the 70's.