Has anyone worked as an Au Pair with Scotia Personnel ltd?

I was looking to be an Au Pair and contacted Scotia Personnel and was wondering if anyone has worked as an Au Pair through their company? I can't find very much from them online. Any help or feedback would be awesome!! Thanks
Update: I havent paid the $590 fee.... I have to get all of my paperwork together like references, background and all that stuff. they said they would check everything do a skype interview with me and if I was approved then I would have to pay the fee. They are apart of the IAPA website which I heard is a good thing!!! let... show more I havent paid the $590 fee.... I have to get all of my paperwork together like references, background and all that stuff. they said they would check everything do a skype interview with me and if I was approved then I would have to pay the fee. They are apart of the IAPA website which I heard is a good thing!!! let me know what you decide!!
1 answer 1