Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Have ya ever been rescued by an army of angels?

Favorite Answer

Not by an army but by one angel at a time, yes.

My favorite instance is when I was in Arizona near the Superstition mountains walking along the edge of the desert. It was 105 degrees out. The air is so dry in the desert a person doesn't feel it. The sweat dries on the body so fast it leaves a white salt residue. I had a jug of gator aid with me and was singing along sure I was headed in the right direction to where I parked my car. I parked it off the road and under a bush out of the sun.

From out of nowhere a dune buggy driven by a very tan, tall blond man in cut off shorts, no shirt and bare foot, stopped. I was getting a bit apprehensive at this point. He said, "Do you belong to a silver Chevette?" I nodded my head, yes. "You are going in the wrong direction. Get in and I'll take you to your car." If he had said it any other way I would have run. I got in and he turned the dune buggy around and took me to my car which was several miles in the opposite direction. He didn't say another word to me. He just stopped, let me out and I found my car where I had parked it. I turned around to thank him and he had totally disappeared. Dune buggies are not quiet. I didn't even hear it go down the road. It was just gone. This tall blond angel rescued me from being a casualty of the desert that day. It was my first and only ride in a dune buggy.

http://armageddonangelsufos.com/new_page_16.htm Stories about angels

It's not likely we would know it was an army unless we saw them so not sure, but that's quite possible. I've had some mighty miracles. I've been rescued a number of times but didn't see an angel those times, but saw angels at other times. Guess they were preventing something worse from happening. I was rescued from several near fatal freak accidents. In one the car was totaled but I was uninjured. The driver who went thru the red light lied her way through it all and never had too pay me a dime. Another time I was about to die of the flu and my husband didn't want to catch it so he left the house without doing anything for me. As soon as he walked out of the house, the Holy Spirit filled the room and I was instantly healed, completely.

• omesh

actual particular, if I see some exciting or suspicious questions/solutions from somebody i will inspect their approximately me and each so often even seek via their pastime or maybe verify the call they have signed up with(which no you're able to be waiting to verify yet there's a trick to it lol). Yeah it rather is somewhat stalkerish although this is extremely effectual to renowned trolls and income perception on people here. such as you're a propose Angel, what does that propose besides?

• ?

I don't know! lol

But it seems, Elisha was sure.

Elisha did a lot of things I wished that I could do!

2 Kings 6

15 When the servant of the man of God got up and went out early the next morning, an army with horses and chariots had surrounded the city. “Oh no, my lord! What shall we do?” the servant asked.

16 “Don’t be afraid,” the prophet answered. “Those who are with us are more than those who are with them.”

17 And Elisha prayed, “Open his eyes, LORD, so that he may see.” Then the LORD opened the servant’s eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.

Of course doesn't Psalm 91:11 say that He gives His angels charge over us to keep us in all our ways.

(((SKY)))

Source(s): Camille He's got His angels watching over me
  • James

Why wold an all powerful god need an army of angels?

Why would god create angels if he knew they would betray him and later cause problems for his creation of humanity. For an all-knowing god, he didn't think this through very far.

Many times.

Probably. I know single angels have been protectors and rescuers.

• nope

but Jesus could have easily called upon an army of angels to remove him from the cross....but he didnt

Source(s): Isus

Yeah there was this one time...... oh wait that was a computer game.....

"I believe everyday the angel of the Lord protects man unaware, we just don't know it."

Then why would you believe it if there was no way to know it....... that's like something a stoned out hippy would say.