Hmm, well, you can hope your blood pressure hasn't dropped and hope you are not at risk for a seizure, because those are symptoms of an overdose. I'm guessing if you've gone more than 4 hours and not died, you may not actually die, but an overdose of zoloft can cause death. If you do not start to feel better in the next few hours, call 911. Eat something now, take it slow and easy, and be sure to drink something, water first, and if you can tolerate drink more. If you have any fruit juice drink some.
I won't say how very dangerous that was - seizures, coma and death all result from zoloft overdoses. You may be one lucky person and just have to live with the vomiting, nausea, dizziness, tremors, and altered heart rate.
EDIT: Okay, well, you are 15, do that again and you may not reach 16. That's one of the stupidest things a person any age could have done. You are lucky to be alive, period. And what's the damn it about, we are simply telling you you could have killed yourself - I'd say the same to someone 30 and 50. And more so for you - DON'T DO IT AGAIN, YOU HEAR, IT'S DANGEROUS