Name of PlayStation RPG Game?

I am seeking the name of a particular RPG (Role Playing Game) from the PlayStation 1 System. The game is kinda like Wild Arms, but I think there are 6 characters and the main character is a guy. You can upgrade your weapons by a smither and the main character can date all the other characters. I forgot what the... show more I am seeking the name of a particular RPG (Role Playing Game) from the PlayStation 1 System. The game is kinda like Wild Arms, but I think there are 6 characters and the main character is a guy. You can upgrade your weapons by a smither and the main character can date all the other characters. I forgot what the dates do, but I want the name of the game so that I can play it again. Some of the characters close are somewhat revealing, but not too bad. Also, this game was in English not Japanese or any other language cause I got it used at Gamers back in like 2004 (not sure if US Gamers stores sell other language games).
Update: I have found the answer to my own question...lol. I was correct that it was kinda like Wild Arms cause the title is Thousand Arms.