I'm trying to determine how to reach the calmin near the paramount in seattle from bremerton?

i'm going be in seattle for a week during the time of the wwe ppv over the limit i already got the resort book and the tickets for the ppv i just to figure how to get to using which bus i know its on first ave and something but is that near the ferry and how long a walk i need and also it be nice if someone... show more i'm going be in seattle for a week during the time of the wwe ppv over the limit i already got the resort book and the tickets for the ppv i just to figure how to get to using which bus i know its on first ave and something but is that near the ferry and how long a walk i need and also it be nice if someone help me figure how to get to key arena from the resort the calmin all using the orca card thanks
1 answer 1