Does CoverGirl test there eyeliner on animals!?!?!?

Ik that cover girl tests there lashblast mascara on animals and I was wondering if they test there eye lights vivid ruby eyeliner on animals!?

I hate animal cruelty if they think its ok they should just test it on themselves!!!!

Go f u c k yourselves covergirl

Best Answer

THE ANIMALS ARE GOING TO TEAM UP AND EAT AND KILL COVERGIRL ONE DAY, **** U COVER GIR **** U.

• "Q"

Yes, I'm sure they do. If they say they "test on animals" which Covergirl does, do you really think it's just going to be the mascara they test out on them? It means all their products.

Yes they do. As do most drugstore brands. It's a sad reality these days. There is an app you can get for iphones and smart phones, where if you type in the name of a brand or product, it tells you whether they do animal testing. Thats what I use! For other general beauty products, try Lush stores. All of there products are organic, don't test on animals and some are even Vegan!

For all things beauty related, check out my channel www.youtube.com/user/JanessaBessBeauty

CoverGirl is owned by Procter & Gamble, who are huge animal testers. Normally, a company that tests one thing, tests everything.

• CoverGirl Unfortunetely DOES test on animals, meaning everything product they have is tested on animals, don't let people tell you that CoverGirl doesn't test on animals because it does, if the company test on animals duh, they are going to test everything they own, you don't see any of their products labeled as 'not tested on animals' that's why.

• .

Covergirl tests on animals and refuses to stop doing so. Anyone who says otherwise is lying and in denial. Even if CG only tested on some products and not all, their brand should be altogether avoided so your money does not support animal testing.

Try revlon colorstay and prestige if you want cruelty free liquid liners, physicians formula and wetnwild if you want gel, physicians formula for marker, revlon colorstay and prestige waterproof or total intensity for waterproof pencil liners, prestige soft blend for kohl type, nyx slim pencil liners for basic pencil liner.

Source(s): Vegetarian makeup artists who loves shopping for dupes and bargains. I always make sure a brand does not test before I purchase, use and recommend.