It's still snowing in some states?

My god, it's April for crying out loud. Get with the times, mother nature.

It's funny how some of us are literally baking out in the sun having to bear 90 degree weather while some other people are freezing their buttocks off up in the North.

I bet most of them wished they lived in the South right about now.

Favorite Answer

Well, I live in Alberta, and I love having real winter, even if that does mean snow right into April and May. And personally I find temperatures around freezing to be much more pleasant than a temperature of 90F. Luckily, it rarely gets that hot where I live.

You do realize that Alaska is a state, right?

And nobody wishes they lived in the south.

i actually wish i lived in Maine or Utah or where its snowing because of *gulp* this http://www.weather.com/outlook/videos/widespread-s... i live in western NC so that's why it may hit you so you may want to evacuate the area you live in if you live in a area that's in red you could see any kind of sever weather and maybe a tornado outbreak you could even see your very first tornado and i may too hope you,ll be okay

It's supposed to snow here in MN on Monday.

uuhhh i live in wisconsin and just last week we had a snow day. the snow needs to melt asap

it snows in Canada if thats helpful?

i live near philly. we had snow today.

woot not snowing here~