Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenOther - Home & Garden · 9 years ago

I'm home alone and someone is in the house!?

Okay, you'll probs think I'm another paranoid person.. I'm not! I'm in my bedroom, 15 and home alone! About ten minutes back I heard the back door open and close. I know because it had a distinctive creak. Now I can hear someone moving about on the floor below. My entire family are out visiting my grandad and I only stayed home to revise, and anyway, if they came home they would come up and say hi.

What if they come upstairs? I really am so scared! I have nothing that could be used as a weapon up here and my mobile is downstairs in the kitchen! Please... My family aren't due back for hours!

What can I do?!?

My bedroom is the back bedroom and if I climbed out I could not get out of the garden - it has high walls and the gate is locked...

Favorite Answer

If this isnt a joke (even though most people realise its a joke!) then I hope youre alright

I just wanted to say these answers are all f*****g hilarious!

Source(s): thanks for brightening up my day

Well if this was serious, it's 17 hours later so I'll assume you're ok. If not and you're still near your computer (Very little chance of that) then email or facebook a friend to call the police. It's really the only possible thing you could do in that situation. Good luck, I hope all is fine. Oh and if this is a hoax, Happy April Fools Day to you...

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Okay, you'll probs think I'm another paranoid person.. I'm not! I'm in my bedroom, 15 and home alone! About ten minutes back I heard the back door open and close. I know because it had a distinctive creak. Now I can hear someone moving about on the floor below. My entire family are...

Source(s): 39 home house: https://biturl.im/mO4hz

1) I do not take this seriously

2) Nearly all objects can be used as a weapon

3) You always carry the strongest weapon and defence weapon ever built: Your arms, legs and body

4) I would pick up a small hard opject from my room, for safety, and go down. Look who's there, if it is somebody you don't know you call the cops and master him.

5) When you go there you have 2 options:

-> Be very careful not to make noise, so you have the advantage of surprise

-> Be loud when you come down, like you haven't heard him, and act normal. Then you walk towards him and act surprised. You have the advantage of him being scared there is someone home anyway, And he might leave.

ok, this is a prob, but do u have a facebook? because you can contact people on there and sure enough someone will call the police FOR you. I am 11 and that is what i would do! well i would go on my moms or sisters account and ask but really. if you do that, that will TOTALLY HELP!!! i swear to god it will! and after you do that, either hide in the closet, under your bed or any where to keep u safe and if u have a lock on your door, LOCK IT!!!! and then put a chair in front of it or like a dresser, THAT IS WHAT I WOULD DO!!!!! STAY SAFE!!!! AND DON'T GO DOWN STAIRS UNTIL U HEAR YOU FAMILY SAY, "Hun we are home! Come down stairs!" or something like that. and plz!!! DON'T LEAVE THE ROOM!!!

am really late on this one but I wanted to answer am home alone sometimes and I can sware someones in my house one time all the cars were gone and I was in plain view from the front door and a man came up and i saw a shadow and he saw me homealone than he left and I peeked out the door and he was going to my side door and I thought i heard my door opening and than my dogs started growling and barking than I called my friend to pick me up but she was all "o your fine" than there was a guy all in the hood running straight for my house so heres what I did hid by a exit with a weapon ready to run fast and scream if there running after you so poeple know your in danger main thing try to contact someone stay by an exit and have a weapon. I know this won't help cause am totally late on commenting but just thought I would share

Source(s): my nogin

Look outside...is there a car? IF there is do you recognize it? IF YOU ARE SURE ITS A BURGLAR... than inform your friend on facebook to call 911...If you don't want to, then hide and dont make a sound since burglars wont want to hurt anyone if no one is home. If they find find you and threaten you, give them what they want...your life is definatly MORE important. If you hide in a closet or something, hold a weapon such as a knife or a baseball bat (i have two wooden stcisk, knives, and a metal pipe and electrical wires in my room lol) ...if it wuz someone you knew and they opened the door...you wont be embarresed lol.... HOPEFULLY YOU ARE ALRIGHT AND YOU ARE NOT DEAD NOW...GOOD LUCK!

p.s. or all of us people who answered ur question can come to ur house now and bring a gang ahah lol. anyways ..if this isnt an april fools joke GOOD LUCK! :)

AND THERE HAS TO BE SOME TYPE OF WEAPON! EVEN A SHAMPOO BOTTLE WILL WORK! YOU CAN BLIND THEM! OR PULL OFF A WINDOW FRAME! OR UNSCREW UR DOOR AND CHARGE THEM WITH IT! OR PICK UP UR BED AND THROW IT AT THEM OR YELL HULK SMASHHHHHHHHH B**********!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D lol

A 15 year old that uses proper grammar? Now that's the joke.

This sounds like that movie with Mcauley Caulkin "Home Alone" apparently if you rig up silly boobie traps they will eventually get caught by the police, the two guys are real bozo's too.

Source(s): Movie "Home Alone"

Yep,

Mistake numero UNO

If you think someone's in your house, getting on the computer to ask a question is STUPID.

Call the cops.

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/Fw9Mu

Good question. I want that house. I will be anticipating the answer to this question. Nevermind, I found it... It's in ILLinois! 671 Lincoln Avenue Winnetka, IL