Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 9 years ago

How to start my own ptc site?

I want to start my own ptc site! And everything i think i can but just only one problem is i'm worry about my site don't have advertise at least 6 ads/day. What should i do to get more advertise(paid to click ads) on my site?

Favorite Answer

No one is likely going to pay for clicks from an unknown website, unless it is monitored by a reputable company guaranteeing that the clicks are in fact from genuine visitors, and not from a totally automated process like the many click-exchange scams on the Internet.

SendEarnings is another easy way to make money online because they offer one of the best sign up bonuses ever! In addition they are 100% legit. The name basically speaks for itself. With SendEarnings you will never worry about whether you will get paid. I'm a member and with no hassle they have paid me every time I request cash out. Just click the link below to begin earning money!

http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,3...