is it illegal to put stickers on someone's car windows?

Someone pulled a prank on me, and I know who it is and I want to get revenge. My plan is to get a bunch of those annoying paper stickers and put them all over their windshield and windows. Then when they try to remove them all, the back half of the sticker will stay stuck on the window. Might sound extreme, but believe me, they deserve it. So, is it legal?

• Bruce
    Favorite Answer

Yes, that would be illegal. If there is damage, it would be vandalism. Without damage, it could be considered disorderly conduct and/or criminal mischief.

Source(s): Law enforcement since 1991

That's vandalism, and it's illegal.

It's childish to take revenge on inanimate objects. The car didn't play a prank on you. If you don't have the guts to punch the guy out then it's not worth it.

If it's a friend who simply went too far, then confront him and move on.

Sneak into his house and loosen the lids on the salt shaker.

Defacing private property and vandalism. Yes it could land you in hot water with the law enforcement if the owner decided to file a formal complaint. It is illegal after all.

May want to find a less destructive way to get your revenge such as public humiliation as long as you stick with the truth.

Probably would fall under vandalism.

No, it's called vandalism.