Jesus prayed to the Father , If Jesus is God did the Father pray to Jesus ?

Did they both pray to the Holy Spirit & did the Holy Spirit pray to them both ?

• edoedo
    Best Answer

No God didn't pray to his Son of God.

Let me make this clearly for everyone to read this.

Tell me folks! Do you see Jesus' name on it? -----> (Psalm 83:18) That people may know that you, whose name is Jehovah, You alone are the Most High over all the earth.

-----> The answer is no, I don't see Jesus' name on it. So, that mean Jehovah is our God.

So, you know who is our God now and nothing can be above Jehovah God. Now, tell me if Jehovah is above everything and why does Jesus have to be God?

Let me open my Bible then paste this to you all so that you can read this: (John 3:16) “For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life.

---------> Now , tell me who sent Jesus on earth and become flesh so that we can see him and learn from him?

-----> The answer is Jesus. Now, we know Jesus isn't God , but he Son of God.

Jesus prayed to his Father and one more thing.... Holy Spirit is not a person. Actually it is Jehovah's active force.

Jesus prays to the Father to teach us. The Holy Spirit prays to the Father for us in ways that we can't on our own. The Father is the God-head, but all are God.

I don't know of any written Word from God that tells us that the Father prays specifically. But, I do know that Paul tells us to pray without ceasing. My guess is that the Father does pray constantly, but not in the way that Jesus, who did so as a man at the time, prayed.

God says in the scripture... "My ways are different from your ways."

Yeah, I believe God prays; just in a different way than we do.

You will notice the Trinitarians accuse Jehovah's Witnesses of not following scripture yet they say Jesus had 2 natures, something never found in scripture. They expose themselves as hypocrites and as Jesus said, workers of lawlessness. They need Jesus to be God so bad, they have to twist scripture to attempt to prove it. For instance, "The father and I are one". This fails on all levels. Not only does it not prove Jesus is God, it doesn't show they share any equality. I've asked numerous times about Rev. 3:12 and how Jesus while glorified in heaven (thus removing the 2 natures they love to preach even tho it's false) speaks of "My God" 4 times. They skip right over it and try to pretend it doesn't exist. It proves beyond a doubt to open-minded ones that Jesus is not God. That is why he prayed to the Father. Never do we read of the Father praying to anyone. They confuse what is so simple. Satan has really blinded them to the truth of God. Sad they show complete disrespect for Jesus. He told us who to worship at John 4:23. By having their pagan trinity, they not only reject Jesus, they reject the creator of all, the only Almighty God Jehovah. That is why I do subscribe to being a Jehovah's Witness because we stick to the scriptures. We don't have to imply anything.

Yeah... (by pray you mean "talk" don't you?) how else would God the Son Jesus Christ ever hear the answer back!?

God the Holy Ghost is hardly an ether medium

prayer is a conversation with God...so Jesus was talking to God...in the garden before He was about to be crucified He was praying to God and asking Him to take away the cup that He was about to drink (not a literal cup, but the sins of the whole world

Source(s): the Bible
  • ?

Again, remember the Trinity. Jesus, God the Son, prayed to God the Father. God the Father prays to no one.

Since prayer is us communicating with God and He reciprocates, God the Father sure did communicate with Jesus.

Yes, they had secret meetings, the three of them, and would take turns praying to each other.

All three prayed to each other that they could understand this load of horseh#t.

Both prayed.