Youtube 1911 button- offensive?

I was watching a video about 9/11 with the 1911 mode on. I found it deeply offensive do you agree? Should youtube remove the button from videos like this?
Update: ok i know they both end in the same numbers but they're not related. i am saying that the 'effects' placed over your video like the old timey music and the brown monotone. they could be offensive i mean when your watching a video like about 9/11 or maybe a memorial to a friend or family who just died, and there is... show more ok i know they both end in the same numbers but they're not related. i am saying that the 'effects' placed over your video like the old timey music and the brown monotone. they could be offensive i mean when your watching a video like about 9/11 or maybe a memorial to a friend or family who just died, and there is that effect going on. isn't that offensive?