Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

Quiz: Who is the President of the United States of America?

Satirical answers accepted. and also, can I have a star please? I'm really desperate.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The president of the United States is Barack Obama, before him it was George Bush, before that it was Bill Clinton, George HW Bush, Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter, Gerald Ford, Richard Nixon, Lyndon Johnson, John F Kennedy, Dwight Eisenhower, Harry Truman, Franklin Roosevelt, Herbert Hoover, Calvin Coolidge, Warren Harding, Woodrow Wilson, William Taft, Teddy Roosevelt, William McKinley, Grover Cleveland, Benjamin Harrison, Grover Cleveland, Chester Arthur, James Garfield,Rutherford Hayes, Ulysses Grant, Andrew Johnson, Abe Lincoln, James Buchanan, Franklin Pierce, Millard Fillmore, Zachary Taylor, James Polk, James Tyler, William Harrison, Martin Van Buren, Andrew Jackson, John Quincy Adams, James Monroe, James Madison, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams and George Washington.

Coming in 2013 President Palin, it turns out the Mayans were a month off with that whole "end of the world" thing it's actually January 21 2013.

Source(s): I did that off memory alone, I am surprised by that. And sure here's a Star
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

George Washington

• 10 years ago

Mama Jee, Barack Obama

• 10 years ago

Barrack Obama

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Guden
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

Hu Jintao

Source(s): It will happen sooner or later (he is president of China)
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Tom Jefferson stayed up to write

The Declaration late that night

so he and his wife had a great big fight

and she made him sleep on the couch all night

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

ABSOLUTELY! I voted for Mitt in the primary. I even changed from Independent to Republican so I could vote for him. BTW, I'm back as an independent!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

The Bilderberg Group.

They are the ones who control everything.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Chuck Norris,and whoever says he aint is getting roundhouse kicked.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Obama, unfortunately.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.