All transsexuals are just gay people?

Ok I relly hope you will answer this. =) So I think that all transsexual people are just gay. Why? Because from my whole life experience I have understood that being feminine and masculine has nothing to do with being male or female. This is true: I am a 19 year-old straight guy, and I like sexy... show more Ok I relly hope you will answer this. =)

So I think that all transsexual people are just gay. Why?

Because from my whole life experience I have understood that being feminine and masculine has nothing to do with being male or female.

This is true:

I am a 19 year-old straight guy, and I like sexy - feminine clothes, I have a fancy hairstyle, I pluck my eyebrows, shave my legs and what not, paint my nails, use makeup. So I basically do everything that a female does right? I also do sports, and have an athletic body. In conversations I understand feminine girls easily but also get along just fine with guys.

Basically I am kinda a two-sided person. But you wouldn't be able to tell my face from a woman or a transsexual for that matter, because what I like is feminine beauty.

Then again I'm straight, not even a bi. I tested myself and I get sexually turned on by female genitals and breasts ONLY. I like athletic/muscular girls with a feminine face too.

So basically there would pretty much be no difference between me and my girlfriend other than our genitalia, the inborn difference. We can both be masculine and feminine.

AND HERE COMES THE QUESTION! =D Sorry to keep you reading so much, but anyway:

Why would a transsexual want to have an opposite sex genitalia/and/or/breasts?

Genitalia - basically the only thing that makes one a male or a female, EVERYTHING else you can do regardless of gender.

And the only answer I have is because you like the same sex. So basically you are a feminine gay man or a masculine gay woman that is trying to disguise yourself as an opposite sex?

And by same sex I mean genitals exclusively, because that's what makes a sex... It's pretty strange huh? =)

So what is going to be your answer? Why wouldn't for example a transsexual that was born a man just be a feminine man and find himself a masculine woman to date? Unless his homosexual. =)
Update: To the first answer: Don't want to offend but isn't that shallow? I mean if you were born a man for example, you would go through all of hell just to not feel your penis anymore and get your breasts bigger? If it has nothing to do with what you do...
Update 2: I mean if I was born a girl and not a guy, I wouldn't care much. My life probably wouldn't even be that different, I would still be the same person, the difference would be that I would probably have sex with men then.