Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

POLL: What is music to you?

music is freedom

Favorite Answer

Music is therapy. Expressing your emotions and feelings within song can rid an individual of a lot of anxiety/worries.

In my opinion, music is what feelings sound like.

It's the poetry of air.

And medication for the mind.

Music is life

• ?

Music is beauty

When do you pay attention to track a) within the morning b) within the afternoon Ans.:each time c) within the night time d) different Who's your favourite singer? Taylor Swift What's your favourite tune? Our Song by means of Taylor Swift

Are you a a) soprano b) alto Ans.:c c) do not care d) different Where do you sing a) within the bathe b) within the auto Ans.: c c) in every single place d) different When do you pay attention to track a) within the morning b) within the afternoon Ans.:each time c) within the night time d) different Who's your favourite singer? Taylor Swift What's your favourite tune? Our Song by means of Taylor Swift

• Music is my mental therapy.

music is the only reason to live.... :)

music lets me be who i want 2 be, while letting me express myself with words...