Squidward's Suicide/Red Mist?

Ok so I heard about this episode from a friend. Apparently, there is an episode of spongebob that was written or at least modified by a a worker who had killed 9 people. According to the websites he had altered the video and it was presented before all the editors. They watched it and were extremely bothered by the... show more Ok so I heard about this episode from a friend. Apparently, there is an episode of spongebob that was written or at least modified by a a worker who had killed 9 people. According to the websites he had altered the video and it was presented before all the editors. They watched it and were extremely bothered by the gore involved. The website said that an intern committed suicide. I don't buy it. The website said that the episode included images this killer (dubbed Andrew Skinner on one site) had taken. If you want goosebumps you should really read the description, its freaking creepy. But anyway, I read one website that called it the episode "red mist" and another website that simply called it "squidward's suicide". The two are extremely similar and I'm almost sure one is a different copy of the other. So my question is, how ould I go about finding if this episode is actually real? I don't believe the little videos of a cassette tape or the little clips of creepy sounds with squidward's face. In reality, where could I find a credible source that dealt with this? Snopes.com doesn't have anything on this, or I just can't find it. Any ideas?
3 answers 3