Squidward's Suicide/Red Mist?

Ok so I heard about this episode from a friend. Apparently, there is an episode of spongebob that was written or at least modified by a a worker who had killed 9 people. According to the websites he had altered the video and it was presented before all the editors. They watched it and were extremely bothered by the gore involved. The website said that an intern committed suicide. I don't buy it. The website said that the episode included images this killer (dubbed Andrew Skinner on one site) had taken. If you want goosebumps you should really read the description, its freaking creepy. But anyway, I read one website that called it the episode "red mist" and another website that simply called it "squidward's suicide". The two are extremely similar and I'm almost sure one is a different copy of the other. So my question is, how ould I go about finding if this episode is actually real? I don't believe the little videos of a cassette tape or the little clips of creepy sounds with squidward's face. In reality, where could I find a credible source that dealt with this? Snopes.com doesn't have anything on this, or I just can't find it. Any ideas?

• Tasha
    Best Answer

Take a look on you tube and you'll find half a dozen versions of this. Like Suicide mouse, it's a poor bit of photoshopping/editing. No episode of this show has been or ever would be enttled red mist or suicide squid. It's a hoax of course.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Squidward's Suicide/Red Mist?

Ok so I heard about this episode from a friend. Apparently, there is an episode of spongebob that was written or at least modified by a a worker who had killed 9 people. According to the websites he had altered the video and it was presented before all the editors. They watched it and were...

Source(s): squidward 39 suicide red mist: https://shortly.im/3Y5oX

Seriously people always believe they are Hoax's or Fakes but they are skeptics. it's like the supernatural who knows?.

Source(s): Me.
  • Cheryl

All the sites that contained the real video are now gone as far as I know. If you want to find it you have to do lots of digging.