38 weeks pregnant and i dont feel pregnant anymore?

this is so weird, last night and today i have noticed a considerable change in my body, its like i dont even feel pregnant anymore... this is my first and my whole pregnancy has thrown me for a loop no energy, exausted all the time, gained over 50 lbs and my body can definatly tell, really hard to stand up after... show more this is so weird, last night and today i have noticed a considerable change in my body, its like i dont even feel pregnant anymore... this is my first and my whole pregnancy has thrown me for a loop no energy, exausted all the time, gained over 50 lbs and my body can definatly tell, really hard to stand up after sitting down and all, stayed sick the whole time i mean it has been awful!! until last night at about 6 or so, I felt GREAT! i even worked yesterday and i still felt great! more energy than ever, i feel like i havnt gained a pound! its nothing to get off the couch!! and the weirdist thing of all is that my huge belly feels like its not even there!! seriously like 3 times today i had to look in the mirror to make sure it was still there before my belly felt like it was taking everything out of me and now i have to look in the mirror to make sure its still there?? ANYONE EVER HAD ANYTHING LIKE THIS HAPPEN TO THEM SO CLOSE TO DUE DATE?
Update: WHY DONT I FEEL MY BELLY ANYMORE, ITS STILL AS BIG AS EVER, BUT SERIOUSLY HAVING TO CHECK IN THE MIRROR? WHAT IS CAUSING THIS?