Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Will I get fat please MUST ANSWER!!?

hey im a 12 year old girl. im almost 5 6 about 5 5 and i weigh about 95 pounds. I had a bowl of cheerios with fat free milk for breakfast. Lunch: half a turkey sandwhich with lettuce and tomato on a roll. I also had some goldfish and a gatorade. Then I came home and had an apple, a pear, and a few whole wheat ritz crackers with some munster cheese on top. I am going to go to the mall and I plan to eat a small fat free frozen yogurt of chocolate and vanilla swirl in a cone and eat dinner there. (i will probly eat some chinese food but not the oily kind. I will eat healthy.) Is this too much to eat? Will I get fat and please tell me how many approximate calories and grams of fat that was. THANKS! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!! OR DID I EAT NOT ENOUGH?:)

Favorite Answer

NOOOOOOOOOOOo not too much definetly. Breakfast and lunch together was probably only like 400 calories, then your ice cream is like 150, then your chinese, idk depends on what you get.

First off, your only 12 years old and really do not need to worry about getting fat. Just eat right and stay active to be healthy. I am 25 years old. I have always been small but I take care of myself. I don't worry about getting fat and I certantly did not worry about that when I was 12. I know that girls your age are influenced by magazines and other girls on how a female is "supposed" to look or what size u should be. As girls we have alot to live up to but I think people forget about one key thing. Just take care of yourself the was the human race is supposed to.. Do u know what I mean? It's not about starving yourself or dieting all the time. It's about eating right and not making a glutton of yourself. It saddens me to know how young girls like yourself have been influenced by the media:( this answer might be too much but I'm answering from my heart. Be yourself and don't give into pressure:) if you want icecream, have icecream. Only u can be the judge of yourself

While i do not know the exact calorie amount of all that you need to know that you will not get fat from eating a bit one day, there is a big problem in america with teenage girls that have been indoctrinated by the media how these celebrities look and they think they need to look perfect like those plastic surgeried up make up picture edited people. Go ahead and eat what you want you dont need to be anorexic like half of celebrities are.

I honestly hope i am totally wrong but it seems your so obsessed with your weight you will probably develop anorexia. And BTW depending on how much physical activity you do per day, it shouldnt make you fat. and Dont cut down on anything, you have a good diet there.

12? VERY young to be worried about your weight. And calorie-counting..? Very strange for someone your age, lighten up and enjoy yourself! Remember your figure is still filling out - it won't be a womanly body for another 5 years at least.

no you're fine. But don't eat food like Chinese food everyday. Once in a while is good, cuz Chinese food has ALOT of fat. Other than that, you're great. :)

No you won't get fat. Eat regular meals, nothing in between meals and do sports regularly and you will never get fat.

Good luck

hell nah its allllll good