Are Alicia Silverstone and Liv Tyler sisters?

Someone told me that Liv Tyler and Alicia Silverstone were in fact half-sisters. Is this true?

Favorite Answer

Nope, they aren't

Edit: I can see why you might think that since Alicia was in three Aerosmith Videos, and with Liv Tyler in one of them ('Crazy')

Silverstone won a leading part in the 1993 film The Crush, and Marty Callner who was directing the Aerosmith music video for 'Cryin'' , thought she would be perfect for the video. That's how she became know as the 'Aerosmith girl'

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): alicia silverstone liv tyler sisters: https://biturl.im/vcBTl
  • labath

Liv Tyler Sister

• heya

No there not, liv tyler is steven tyler daughter and liv and alicia were in one or two aerosmith videos together

• ?

liv tylers dad is steven tyler, frontman for areosmith, the rock band...i don't see where alicia silverstone comes in the equation.

I don't think so

No they are not sisters...