I want to be a successor of late John D. Rockefeller & then own Hyundai Motor Company, am i just dreaming?

and then own Metlife in New York. whatever a mind of a man conceives, it can achieve, Napoleon Hill. Do you think it will be possible for me in this huge economic collapse and corruption era to go ahead and score my goals? I'm not looking for an approval. I'm just not sure. Though I believe in myself.

Favorite Answer

Good luck but replace omanah if you wanna help the world.....

It's a dream. Hyundai is a gigantic heavy equipment company based in South Korea that builds everything from small engines to huge ships.

• Walter

Dreaming, definitely. Unless you're Korean and a member of one of the prominent Chaebol you won't get close to running the show despite how brilliant or rich you are. The Chaebol families are nested like European royalty of the 1600s and nobody runs things there without being from one of them.