Well lets see,
1. there is a federal regulation saying that NOA, must sign off on any new off shore oil well, before approval.
The obama administration ignored that regulation when they approved the deep horizon oil well.
2. There is a federal regulation that requires an environmental impact statement on all new oil wells in the gulf.
The Obama administration waived that requirement for the Deep horizon oil well.
3. There is a federal regulation that requires a valid emergency action plan in case of a oil spill, for all oil wells
The obama administration accepted a emergency action plan, written for artic oil well, it still had plans for removing penguins in the plan.,
4. There is a federal regulation requiring monthly safety inspections of all oil wells.
The Obama administration never once inspected the deep horizon oil well, during construction or while in operation.
5. So with all those regulations on the book, none of which the Obama administration enforced
Just how will new regulations have any impact at all ?
6. And we will noty mention that it was a BP oil well and that Obama just happened to receive more campaign contributions from BP than any president in history.