Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 9 years ago

Why alla is creating kafirs if he already knows that they will not believe and worship him?

alla has written everything that is going to happen in future in a book called as loh e muhfuz. He knows who will burn in hell. If so being a merciful god why he is creating kafirs and send them to hell?

@ imran, dumb questions for dumb religion

Muslims can't answer logically because islam doesn't make sense when you make logical analysis of that religion

The finest answer we can get from muslims is “allah knows best”. If allah knows best what is the point in saying islam is true religion? O_o

Favorite Answer

Who is here to answer your question?

If you are a believer, ask this question who created Kafirs.

If you are a non believer, your question is meaningless.

You can post on this site the questions related with users of this site.

Thanks.

Have you asked Christians regarding Allah yet? Or do you wish me to share those clips again?

Edit: Imran is right. You know who Allah is yet you still ask such dumb question. Or perhaps you feel those Christians are just fake cults? Fake religion?

Then by all means come here and teach them the real Christianity. Teach them that jesus is god's son and jesus is also god and allah, the pagan moon god(according to your understanding), has nothing to do with it.

Here, 30 000 Bibles blocked because of the name Allah-

http://in.christiantoday.com/articles/christian-le...

Answer me now, Am I Lying?

Its time to use your logical thoughts now and give me your finest answer, AM I LYING?

• M.I.C.

Only humans have a little authority to choose right or wrong, very limited and small amount of free will, because of this blessed authority man is vicegerent of Allah swt on earth.

Only that amount of authority would be questioned on Judgement day.

like If a blind has no eyes, he will not be held responsible for the sins related to sense of vision.

• Welcome to Whyalla 'Where the Outback Meets the Sea'. With 300+ days of sunshine per year, friendly locals and plenty to see and do Whyalla is the ideal holiday destination or place to live.

Whyalla boasts spectacular outback landscapes, scenic views, vast coastline and is rich in culture and heritage. While in Whyalla why not try your hand at some of the best fishing in South Australia or take a tour on the land locked ship HMAS Whyalla. Whatever your interests there is something in Whyalla for everyone.

As one of the largest regional centres in South Australia, Whyalla has all the facilities that you would expect from a city this size. From seven day a week shopping, educational precinct, sporting facilities and the fantastic boating facilities. Whyalla really has it all.

MAYORAL FLOOD RELIEF APPEAL

MEDIA ALERT

Whyalla Council News - Latest Edition - Summer 2010/2011

Whyalla Council News - Spring 2010

Whyalla Council News - Winter 2010

Whyalla Council News - Autumn 2010

"why he is creating kafirs and send them to hell ?"

if Allah sent them to hell without giving them a chance [in this life] then they will say "Our lord , send us back that we might do righteousness" , is this Justice ?

instead Allah the merciful created them , and gave them a chance to believe in him , instead , they denied him , attributed a son to him.

but even they already had one chance , they blew it , as Allah said :

Qur'an [23:99]

[For such is the state of the disbelievers], until, when death comes to one of them, he says, "My Lord, send me back,

Qur'an [23:100]

That I might do righteousness in that which I left behind." No! It is only a word he is saying; and behind them is a barrier until the Day they are resurrected.

To ask dumb questions

people might be offended by your dumb religion jibe

He only knows well.