What do you think of my names?

Here, check out my list! Wanna suggest one? These are all characters for a story! (:

Girls:

Ashlen Juin

Kaila Raye

Savannah Tate

Murphie Lynn

Katherine May

Amberlynn Brooke

Maili Nevaeh

Gracelyn Kyla

Hartlyn Rae

Maysun Jolan

Blakelee Michelle

Kimberlin Paige

Bryton Raleigh

Lordyn Renee

Samantha Ross

Summer Christian

Ivy Lea

Alixandra Marie

Hannah Simone

Evynn Jade

Teylor Elisabeth

Boys:

Matthew Jordan

Jude Marshall

Noah Alexander

Aiden Michael

Samuel Drake

Brandon Nicholas

Mitchell Zane

Ryan Tanner

Wesley Travis

Taylor Reid

Casey Graham

Caleb Jonathan

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Girls:

Ashlen Juin-2/10. Never been a fan of Ashlen, but I find this spelling even worse. It just looks awkward. Ashlyn looks better, but even then, I don't like it. Juin is nice if you're planning on pronounicing it properly (french for June). If it's just June, the spelling is silly. They don't go together either. Too many Ns.

Kaila Raye-4/10. Don't like the spelling of Kaila. I think it will cause problems. The extra e in Ray is unessecary so it just looks a little weird. If you're worried about it not being feminine enough as just Ray, use Rae. Again, too many of the say sounds in this name so it sounds a little weird.

Savannah Tate-7/10. LOVE Savannah. Tate is a boys name, besides I've never liked it.Reminds me of taters.

Murphie Lynn-0/10. Changing the spelling of Murphy to Murphie doesn't make it a girl's name. Your poor daughter would always be confused for a boy.

Katherine May-9/10. CUTE!!!!!! :)

Amberlynn Brooke-3/10. To be completely honest, Amberlynn sounds VERY trashy. Not the best name if you want your daughter to stay off the pole.

Maili Nevaeh-0/10. Ahh the dreaded Nevaeh. VERY trashy, not to mention OVERUSED. I don't care if it's "Heaven spelled backwards". It even defies the laws of the English language and looks VERY awkard.

Gracelyn Kyla-3/10. Adding "Lyn" to the end of names is trending right now. Such a shame...

Hartlyn Rae-1/10. Oi.

Maysun Jolan-0/10, Again, changing the spelling of a boy name, doesn't make it a girl name.

Blakelee Michelle-

Kimberlin Paige

Bryton Raleigh

Lordyn Renee

Samantha Ross

Summer Christian

Ivy Lea

Alixandra Marie

Hannah Simone

Evynn Jade

Teylor Elisabeth

Boys:

Matthew Jordan

Jude Marshall

Noah Alexander

Aiden Michael

Samuel Drake

Brandon Nicholas

Mitchell Zane

Ryan Tanner

Wesley Travis

Taylor Reid

Casey Graham

Caleb Jonathan

I'm sorry, that's as far as I could rate. Your names were stressing me out. They just got worse and worse. From what I saw, your boy names were kinda cool, but I just couldn't take any more of that. I have anxiety problems as it is. Just...oi.

• ** means i like it/love it!

Girls:

Ashlen Juin

Kaila Raye

Savannah Tate**

Murphie Lynn

Katherine May

Amberlynn Brooke

Maili Nevaeh

Gracelyn Kyla** (maybe not the kyle but LOOVE gracelyn, so it deserves the stars)

Hartlyn Rae

Maysun Jolan

Blakelee Michelle

Kimberlin Paige

Bryton Raleigh

Lordyn Renee

Samantha Ross

Summer Christian

Ivy Lea**

Alixandra Marie**

Hannah Simone

Evynn Jade

Teylor Elisabeth

Boys:

Matthew Jordan

Jude Marshall

Noah Alexander**

Aiden Michael**

Samuel Drake

Brandon Nicholas**

Mitchell Zane**

Ryan Tanner

Wesley Travis

Taylor Reid

Casey Graham**

Caleb Jonathan

My favorites are noah alexander and savanah tate!

• 9 years ago

For the boys my favorites are: Jude Marshall and Mitchell Zane

girls: Ashlen Juin, Maili Nevaeh, and Summer Christian

Out of all 5 my favorites are Jude Marshall and Ashlen Juin (:

• 9 years ago

I'm sorry but almost all of the girls name made me sick. Katherine May and Hannah Simone were the only decent names. Other names like Samantha and Summer but had male middle names. Changing the spelling of a name (Mason or Evan) does not make it a girls name. And adding -lyn or -yn to something doesn't make it a name.

I really like almost all of your boys name. They are all actual names that don't sound that bad together. Why not give the girls decent names like you did to the boys?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Girl-- Katherine May

Boy-- Matthew Jordan

:)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Your child needs a name that other people can pronounce and remember. This is not the time to roll a cup of Scrabble tiles.

It isn't cute or thoughtful to give a unique spin on older names. It doesn't reflect well professionally. Consider that your child will be an adult for 80% of his/her life.

Out of the names, I like Murphy for both genders, Ivy, Jude and Wesley.

• ER
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Wooooow. Almost all of the girls names are awful, with the exceptions of Katherine May and Hannah Simone. All of the other girls combos have something wrong with it. Love all the boy names.

• 9 years ago

Wow...they're pretty bad, sorry. Half of them look made up, the other half looks misspelled.

Katherine May and Brandon Nicholas are nice.

edit: lol @ Harley Quinn...I see how you were crushed under the weight of those vowels.

• 9 years ago

wow, you have a lot

question- why do characters need middle names?

okay I will suggest one of each gender=

BOY= Quest Jeremiah

GIRL= Natalia Praylee

Source(s): me:)
  • 9 years ago

kaila raye

Ivy lea

maili neavaeh

Aiden michael

taylor reid

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.