R
Lv 4
R asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 9 years ago

Picture a person for each of these names?!?!?

These are based on people i know

please come up with their looks and traits and favourite things to do

Girls

BethAnn Clarence

Tyisha Ann (Tie-eesha)

Tichina Ramone (tisheena)

Katie Beth

Nicole Marie

Belinda Joanne

Vivian Celeste

Aristina Florence (A-Riss-Teenuh)

Boys

Noah James

Michael James

Zachary Michael

Jack Andrew

Chandler Mason

thanks everyone

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Girls

BethAnn Clarence ~ She’s a real sweetie. Her eyes are a soft color, maybe brown. She likes writing, maybe in a journal, maybe music.

Tyisha Ann (Tie-eesha) ~ This girl is a little on the wild side! She has almond shaped eyes. She loves music. She sings.

Tichina Ramone (tisheena) ~ She is a doll and a half. She likes to cook. She has brown hair and a wonderful smile.

Katie Beth ~ Katie would like to be famous. She has ginger or maybe blonde hair. She’s a bit of a drama queen. She watches a lot of TV or goes to the movies a lot. Maybe both?

Nicole Marie ~ No one is sure what Nicole is doing, but she’s doing it out of sight. She’s pretty.

Belinda Joanne ~ I get nothing from this name. Sorry.

Vivian Celeste ~ Vivian is the spiritual one. She would like to tell fortunes. If she’s not French, she wants to be. She believes in seances, ouija boards, and astrology.

Aristina Florence (A-Riss-Teenuh) ~ What a pretty girl! She is a computer buff.

Boys

Noah James ~ He’s a smoothie. Does he play soccer? Brown hair. Good looking.

Michael James ~ He’s very smart. X-Box or PS junkie? Brown hair. Great looking.

Zachary Michael ~ This is a complicated individual, part new world and part old. That’s all I get.

Jack Andrew ~ He either is or wants to be a football player. He’s slender. He’d rather his name be Stone. He’s good at skateboarding, surfing or skiing . . . maybe ski board? Blond or ginger hair?

Chandler Mason ~ I get nothing from this name except I think he has a good sense of humor.

• 9 years ago

i dont really see the point of this but...

Girls:

BethAnn Clarence- brunette? 5feet 5inches? Caucasian?... she loves gossiping? but can keep a secret? she loves to shop?

Tyisha Ann- black hair? 5feet 7 inches? African American?... gets mad kinda easily.... can be realyl friendly.. and she loves to go out with her friends?

Tichina Ramone- black hair? 5feet 5 inches? Asian? funny.. outgoing (in a good way)

Katie Beth- either a red head or brunette? 5feet 4 inches? Caucasian? loves to dance and sing. She loves to talk?

Nicole Marie- black or brown hair? 5feet 3 1/2 inches? Mixed? loves to chat with friends, singing and dancing.

Belinda Joanne- brown or blonde hair? 5feet 5 inches? Caucasion? loves to try new things?

Vivian Celeste- black or brown hair? 5feet 3 inches? Hispanic or some other European ethnicity? loves to strut around..? gregarious?

Aristina Florence- red/brown/auburn hair? 5feet 5 inches? Caucasion? very social?

Boys:

Noah James- brown hair? 5feet 11 inches? Caucasion? carrries on a joke too long? doesnt know when to quit? and a social person

Michael James- brwonish blondish hair? 6feet? Caucasion? outgoing

Zachery Michael- redish hair or brownish? Caucasian? 5feet 11 1/2 inches? kinda shy but when he gets more comfortable hes the life of the party?

Jack Andrew- brown or blonde hair? 6feet? Caucasion? snobbish and nice at the same time

Chandler Mason- blonde or brown hair? 6feet 1 inch? Caucasian? snobbish and self centered, rich, spoiled, but that only one side...he loves to have a good time and hes funyn and charming?

(THEY ALL LOVE FOOTBALL)

sorry if anyone gets offended...u asked and i answered (proably wrong) i think i might be influebced by other people who i know with the same name... sorry

• jenae
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

females; Catherine Isla : A shy yet effective woman that truthfully everyone loves because of the fact she's so beautiful and well mannered. She has some solid acquaintances, and is no longer a partier. Cassandra Eve : The tall, wide-unfold brunette who's popoular because of the fact of her super heart and her self belief. Stella Violet : The clever woman with eye-catching blonde hair, solid flavor in clothing, and a effective team of acquaintances. Boys; Elliot Orion : a quick brunette boy, no longer small, purely short, no longer too wide-unfold yet exceptionally intelligent. Silias Everett : The nicely-dressed females guy who could desire to date any woman he wanted, yet chooses the nicest, least wide-unfold woman for all of the purely right reasons. Cassius Oliver : The well mannered boy who's solid at each and everything, excelling in soccer and math. something he touches turns to gold.

• 9 years ago

BETHANN CLARENCE- SHES A SMART GIRL IN SCHOOL DEDICATED.

TYISHA- AAN - UM SHE IS WILD LOL

TICHINA- SHE IS CHINESE

KATIE- IS A WHITE RICH GIRL

NICOLE- IS KATIES BEST FRIEND WHITE GIRLS WHO GO OUT TO THE MOVIES N DINNER

BELINDA- IS A STUK UP GIRL THAT DOESNT HAV TO MUCH FRIENDS

VIVIAN- IS MEXICAN WILD CRAZY AND CAN BEAT WHOEVER GETS IN HER WAY LOL

ARISTINA- LOVES EVERY GUY SHE SEES AND IS REALLY FLURTY

THE REST ARE ALL WHITE BOYS WHO ARE IN A VARSTY TEAM AND WIN THE CHAMPION CHIP LOL IDK THAT S ALL I HAV TIME FOR HOPE IT HELPED A LITTLE =]

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.