What would a world without nuclear weapons look like?

Hey guys, there is this video I need to make for a project due tommorrow, the topic is "what would a world without nuclear weapons would look or be like?". Does anyone have any ideas or recommendations on what can I do for the video?? Preferably if the idea involves filming something myself rather than taking footage from the internet... Thanks in advance!!!

Favorite Answer

The same as now.

This is not a guess. We had a world without nuclear weapons at one time and it looked just as it does now.

.

Well, first of all there would never be two giant holes in the middle of Japan and all the countries who won there war because of the nuclear weapons may have lost.

Not sure about the world but the USA gets 20%+ of its electric power from nuclear and it cost 39%+ less the coal or oil power ! So if we can get 20%+ of the population to disconnect from the power grid....we could shut down the Nuke plants ! So do you think you can find 12,200,000+ people to STOP using ALL electric power...and I mean ALL ELECTRIC POWER - FOREVER ?

Check out the site and see who uses nuclear power for their electric source !