How do you get rid of Eczema?

I've got Eczema at the middle of my arms (around the elbows there) and ever since I put BALNEUM INTENSIV lotion for dry and very dry skin and AHA Lotion(night only) to treat Keratosis on my arm, few days later, I started having these red patches and my friend told me it is eczema. She said she had eczema on her... show more I've got Eczema at the middle of my arms (around the elbows there) and ever since I put BALNEUM INTENSIV lotion for dry and very dry skin and AHA Lotion(night only) to treat Keratosis on my arm, few days later, I started having these red patches and my friend told me it is eczema. She said she had eczema on her arms too and she told me she put this sort of lotion at the pharmacy. She told me after she put that lotion on her Eczema, it was gone few days later. And now she doesn't have it anymore. But I've heard from some people that you can't "get rid of Eczema" permanently.

So, I'm confused now! My friend gotten rid of her Eczema "permanently" but others say you can't get rid of it permanently?? Can you guys like tell me how I can get rid of Eczema and if you can get rid of it permanently? It's really bothering me..