Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 9 years ago

How do you get rid of Eczema?

I've got Eczema at the middle of my arms (around the elbows there) and ever since I put BALNEUM INTENSIV lotion for dry and very dry skin and AHA Lotion(night only) to treat Keratosis on my arm, few days later, I started having these red patches and my friend told me it is eczema. She said she had eczema on her arms too and she told me she put this sort of lotion at the pharmacy. She told me after she put that lotion on her Eczema, it was gone few days later. And now she doesn't have it anymore. But I've heard from some people that you can't "get rid of Eczema" permanently.

So, I'm confused now! My friend gotten rid of her Eczema "permanently" but others say you can't get rid of it permanently?? Can you guys like tell me how I can get rid of Eczema and if you can get rid of it permanently? It's really bothering me..

Favorite Answer

Hi, you can try one of the natural treatments for eczema from the Internet – some of them do work. For my eczema I use herbal cream by Champori quite successfully. It takes just a couple of weeks to clear the spots and they stay clear for months on end.

Try it: champori comes with money back guarantee so if it doesn't work for you - it's free.

I've had Eczema problem over 3 years. I tried everything, of course I went to the DR. about a hundred times, probably not that many, but it sure seems like it. It never did any good for long and caused all kinds of other issues having to do with taking too many antibiotics. It wasn't until I stumbled upon the information on this site

( http://eczemafreeforever.zano.info ), that my life changed completely. I'm feeling so much better now and all of my symptoms are totally gone. I haven't had an outbreak since using that info.

It's Possible to Rid Yourself of the Irritation and the Embarrassment! You Don't Have to Live with Eczema Any Longer! Eliminate eczema right now:

http://eczemafreeforever.zano.info

Discover:

• How to Eliminate Eczema Without the Need of Any Medication.

• How to Treat Your Child's Eczema in The Special Kids Section

• How to Stop the Itching Once and For All

• How to be Totally Free from the Pain and Sleep at Night.

• How to Stop Using Dangerous Supplements, Creams or Steroids

• How to Create Younger, Toned and Firm Skin.

A 100% All Natural Remedy to Relieve Eczema Symptoms and Treat the Underlying Problem - GUARANTEED! - http://eczemafreeforever.zano.info

100% Organic Natural Remedy. 1000 Year Old Recipe Exposed..

Get Rid of Tired of the Itching. Guarantee Results in 10 Days!

Get Rid of Eczema Now: http://eczemafreeforever.zano.info

I suffered psoriasis many years.

The symptoms of Psoriasis that you DO see:

•The Red, inflamed itchy skin.

•The Silvery scales that seem to erupt for no reason.

•The Burning or bleeding that occurs around your joints.

•The Cracking, oozing and painful patches on your skin.

You had these symptoms, too. Don’t so worry.

"You Can Get Back Your Life, Your Confidence and Your Self Esteem!" right now:

http://psoriasisfreeforlife.zano.info

I Cured Psoriasis Easily, Permanently & In Just 3 Days.

I will show you how I cured my psoriasis permanently in just 3 days.

You will discover:

-The Seven Secrets to a Good Diet

-43 Nutrition Secrets Revealed

-Superfoods For Optimum Health: Chlorella and Spirulina

Source(s): I'm happy to say that after following the program I haven’t seen any more eczema signs. I highly recommend Eczema Free Forever simply because it cured my eczema where all the other methods did not! - http://eczemafreeforever.zano.info Psoriasis Free For Life™ Treats All Major Causes of Psoriasis Too! http://psoriasisfreeforlife.zano.info

It's not something that you can just get rid of with lotion. She may have been having an allergic reaction that she was able to reverse, but if it was eczema then she still has it.

I've got eczema myself and I use gold bond triple medicated cream (green bottle with a red pump if you look for it) on my legs and my hands and elbows. Staying hydrated and keeping from scratching will help too.

The lotion helps create a barrier for you skin, keeping out particles that cause a histamine reaction like allergens.

• Laura

My little boy had eczema on his cheeks. I was not sure what method to use but I didn't want to make my boy go through any surgery treatments at this young age. Some suggested a plastic surgeon since it was in a very visible location but our family doctor recommend this natural guide.

Best Eczema Treatment?

The common mistake most people while trying to cure eczema is that they rely mainly on prescribed medications that only suppress the symptoms but won't eliminate the underlying cause.

Most treatments for eczema are aimed to lessen the inflammation and relieve the itching, as well as prevent their recurrence and flare-ups in the future. Due to the different possible causes of eczema, it is hard to have one standard cure for it. The good thing is that the different things you can do to ease the symptoms generally work on all but the most serious of cases.

Avoid using detergents as much as possible. Detergents can exacerbate the skin irritation eczema sufferers are subjected to. Most detergents are made from petrochemicals, which increase the skin membrane’s permeability. Sodium lauryl sulphate, for example, which is a common household detergent, has been shown to amplify the penetration of antigens on your skin.

When washing dirt off your skin, use normal water as much as possible. Use cleansers only if water is not enough.

Moisturize your skin. Dry skin is one of the factors that worsens eczema. Therefore, it is important that you keep your skin moisturized and moistened. Do not use detergents and soaps, as these can strip the skin of its natural oils, leading to more dryness. Use moisturizing body wash or emollients instead. Aqueous creams maintain the skin’s natural oils and may even reduce your need to moisturize your skin. For severely dry skin, however, use thicker ointments, as light aqueous creams might not have much of an effect on it.

Apply emollient creams and lotions directly after bathing to lock in the moisture (Want to make your own lotion, see how to make rosewater skin lotion). You can also use moisturizing gloves to keep the emollients in contact with your skin when you sleep at night. For unbroken skin, you can opt to directly use waterproof tape to improve skin integrity and moisture levels, allowing your skin to heal better. Using this treatment can also put a stop to the itching as well as prevent the skin from cracking, especially since you won’t be scratching as much.

Use antihistamines and anti-inflammation creams. Itching can be the cause of allergens wreaking havoc on your skin. antihistamines essentially block the effects of histamines in your body, preventing allergic symptoms like itching. Diphenhydramine, hydroxine, and cyproheptadine are some examples of antihistamines that appear to be the most effective. Stopping the itching will cause you to stop the scratching, avoiding the risk of skin breakage and infection.

Good luck

Did you ever tried Eczema Free Forever technique? Look on this website : http://tinyurl.com/k835hxt . This can clearly explain person!

We have a solution to your eczema now. Sure cure. Money back guarantee. Drop me a mail, jackcwf@yahoo.com and I will forward true story of my friends. Please indicate eczema. Thank you.

you dont, it's for life, you treat it.

i was diagnosed at about 12-13 and use lotion every time i'm out of a shower, pool or spa etc. almost never have an issue.

aveeno oatmeal is what i use.

since i never have an issue, i suppose one might say i'ts a permanant sollution... but it isnt' .

if i dont use lotion, i get dry and itchy, very dry and very itchy, and if i still refuse to treat it i would eventually see the same little round rashes i had when i was diagnosed.

i use aveeno lotion with oatmeal, the triple oat complex one. its cleared my skin so well and people say i have nice clear skin now. however its not the only treatment. some changes in diet, giving up our pets (cat furr), lots of allergy tests (blood tests, skin-prick test, vega intolerance test), lots of research, washing in warm water only, changing laundry detergent to a sensitive one, washing bedding on a high temperature every week ect. with eczema there are lots of things to think about and changes to be made.

You can't get rid of it permanently, if you get it once, you'll most likely get it again.

A good way to treat it is with Cetraben Emollient Cream. I get it from my doctor. It works wonders on my skin !