Can someone please tell me in grave detail where to get rock slide in pokemon black?

Please can someone tell me in great detail where to find the tm rock slide in pokemon black it's been driving me crazy and I cannot find and for whatever reason there no videos on it so please can anyone tell me??

Favorite Answer

Alright, first, you'll need a few field moves: Flash, Strength, and Surf. First, Fly to Driftveil City. Then, head to Route 6.Now, make your way to the Season Research Lab, (just follow the route as if you were trying to get to Chargestone Cave, the Season Research Lab is the building with a fence around it). To the left of the Season Research Lab, there's a narrow path-ish thing that borders the river and is next to the left of the fence. Surf to the other side that's covered in tall grass. Go right once on the tall grass until you get past the rocks that are in the river. Use surf again and continue on going right until you see another piece of land that should have a cave opening. This is Mistralton Cave. Go inside. Use flash since the cave is dark and it will be hard to navigate if you don't.Now, here's where I have to apologize. I have the strategy guide, and am using that, but it doesn't label which items are where, only where an item is. And since I'm not sure which is Rock Slide, I'm going to tell you them all. I'm sorry if this isn't convenient, but it's the best I can do. Alright, first, go south when you first enter the cave until you see a huge boulder. Use strength, then go to the left of the boulder and push it to the right as much as you can. Then, go to the north of the rock and push it south, into the hole that is there. Walk over the boulder (which is fallen into the hole) and go south. Go up the small stars and then go right. You'll soon see a huge boulder that you need to push to the right into a hole to get by, but you'll have to battle Hiker Hugh when you attempt to push the boulder. After the battle, push the boulder to the right and into the hole. Walk over it and continue to the right until you see the stars. Go up them (they're north of you) and keep going north until you see stairs to your right. There's an item there. (I'm not sure which one of these is Rock Slide so just bear with me for this whole answer.). Once you get the item, go back up the stairs and then go to the left. I'm not too sure whether you can walk behind HikerClarke to avoid a battle by the picture in my book, but either way, get past him and continue left. Go north when you see the path that leads north. Ignore the stairs and just continue north. Then you should see and item to your left. Get it, then go to the right, then south, past the stairs, and continue south until you see a big starcase that will lead you to 2F. Go straight once you get to 2F down the stairs. Then, go south once you have the chance to. You'll see a huge boulder, so use Strength again and push it to the right. Walk over it and continue to the right until you see stairs to the north. Go up them then go right. At the end, you'll see more stairs. Go down them, then go south, then go up more stairs to the left. Continue to the left until you get the item at the end. Go to the right once you get that item and go down the stairs. Go north from their and don't stop until you see more stairs. Go up them, then go left. Keep going left until you reach the end, where and item is. Get the item, then go back to the right. Go south don the stairs and when you see the boulder to your left, push to into the hole to the left. Walk over it, then go up the big staircase that leads you to 3F. Go north then right when you see the path. Ignore the stairs for now and continue right, then north. Keep going north until you see the item there. Get it, the head back south. Go left, then north up the stairs you passed earlier. There's an old guy there who'll tell you the story of Cobalion, Virizion, and Terrakion. He'll finish by saying that one of them is in this cave (Cobalion). After you talk to him, go north, then to the right down the stairs. Go north after that, then left down more stairs. Go south until you see a narrow path to your left. Go to the end of it and get the item there. Then, go right then south until you see another boulder. Use strength to push it south into the hole. Another boulder is close by southern of you, push that one into the hole as well. Then, keep going south, the left until you see another item. That was the last item in Mistralton Cave, so one of these was Rock Slide. For future reference, the legendary pokemon Cobalion is here as well. To get to him, Go up the stars that were to your left, near the boulders, and continue left, the north, then Cobalion will be standing there. Virizion and Terrakion will become available after you either capture it or defeat it. I won't tell you where they all are, though, since that wasn't your question XD.

Alright, hopefully that was detailed enough. Now, I suggest bringing along an escape rope for when you find Rock Slide, and bring a lot of repels, as the wild pokemon will get very irritating if you don't. Anyways, hope you find Rock Slide!

Source(s): My own experience and the Official Pokemon Black/White Strategy Guide.

I'm with you, let's hope somebody answer something helpful