Anonymous

Why are most Hispanics and Asian men uncircumcised?

I have never seen color and I have stated every race known to men and men that were mixtures of all races I noteiced especially in Hispanic men they are uncircumcised and many Asian men too. Every blue moon you will have a African-American or White male that is uncircumcised, but most are circumcised.

Favorite Answer

Hispanics are generally not circumcised because circumcision was never a common in that culture. Most Hispanics are Catholic and Catholics throughout the world are not circumcised. The only reason why someone who is a Catholic might be circumcised is because they were born in the US where circumcision was popular outside of religious reasons. Circumcision was never a Christian custom and Catholics in particular have been against it because it is viewed as mutilation (which is a sin). Christians living in the US usually ignore that possibility and have fallen into what is popular in the secular society. Jews popularized circumcision throughout the world and in the US for a variety of reasons, but it was never popular in Mexico, Central America, South America or the Caribbean islands. This is why most Hispanics will not be circumcised.

Asians are usually not circumcised because circumcision is not common in most Asian countries. In countries like China, Japan and Thailand, boys are never circumcised. Therefore, Chinese, Japanese and Thai American immigrants are unlikely to be circumcised themselves, nor are they likely to have their own children circumcised. However, some Asian countries do practice circumcision. In South Korea, circumcision was popularized due to the American influence, and in the Phillipeans circumcision is seen as a rite of passage. There are also many Muslims who live in countries like Singapore and Malasia and if they are Muslim they are also going to practice circumcision.

Outside the US, men of all races are much less likely to be circumcised. White men who were born in Europe are generally uncircumcised unless they are Jewish or Muslim and if they were born in countries like Canada or Australia they are less likely to be circumcised as well. In the US, many black families practice circumcision as a cultural tradition, although many other do not. It all depends on the family and generally which region of the country they are from. And if you are white and from the US you are generally more likely to be circumcised than any other group, although the rate of circumcision has steadily been dropping for the last 15 years.

wes_martin91@yahoo.com

• Nick3 years agoReport

Circumcision was never a Christian custom and Catholics in particular have been against it because it is viewed as mutilation (which is a sin). Try reading Genesis Chapter 17 The Covenant of Circumcision and tell me this isn t a Christian value.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I have never seen color and I have stated every race known to men and men that were mixtures of all races I noteiced especially in Hispanic men they are uncircumcised and many Asian men too. Every blue moon you will have a African-American or White male that is uncircumcised, but most are...

Source(s): hispanics asian men uncircumcised: https://biturl.im/jew3K

Can we agree that "female circumcision" is not really circumcision? There are perfectly reasonable reasons to circumcise your child. Aside from the sanitary benefits, there are aesthetic and cultural motives. I'm not sure where the anti-circumcision gang gets the oft-repeated lie that circumcision ruins a man's penis, making it insensitive and leading to impotence. I have had sex with a great many circumcised men and am circumcised as well. I will say, first hand, that those experiences were loaded with plenty of wonderful sensations ending in the act that best demonstrates the proof that the penis was stimulated.

As I mentioned in another post, I wonder why the radical anti-circumcision group cannot simply make their case with insulting and demeaning those who disagree and without stretching the truth or lying.

It would seem that all the people who posted answers missed the correct one. Circumcision has been a luxury that many in the third world could not afford. Very generally speaking, in Mexico the wealthy of previous generations who were born in hospitals were circumcised while the poor and those born at home were often not circumcised.

As someone correctly mentioned, there is a growing trend worldwide to forgo the circumcision. Let's hope those parents provide their sons with education on the proper cleaning of a penis with a foreskin. Perhaps in a more enlightened home the boy might even be advised of the increased risk for STDs with his uncircumcised penis and encouraged to engage in safer sexual activities- good advice for the circumcised and uncircumcised both.

• hc_viljoen3 years agoReport

There is little or no difference between male circumcision and female circumcision. See:
      http://www.oocities.org/stopric/comparison.htm?20179

I'm not sure about the various ethnic groups, but over all, throughout the world about 80% of males are not circumcised. It's normal for a male to have a foreskin. Normal people don't mutilate the genitals of children. An article in the New York Times published on August 16, 2010 stated that as of 2009 only about 32.5% of American male infants were circumcised. More and more Americans are finally realizing what most of the rest of the world knew all along; circumcision is genital mutilation which damages a male's sexual feeling, function and ability. Circumcision is a fraud and a hoax. A foreskin is not a birth defect; it is a birthright. ERIC

Asian Circumcision

Circumcision is an aberration. Circumcision destroy the entire life of the man, first a unique, specific only male genitals, which solely guys have. It is running back and forth foreskin! Running foreskin brings a unique feel, that those who are circumcised have never part. Fmeile not have this function. Their genitals are amorphous, static, wrinkly, and can not feel what it means to have a penile mobile, elastic, dilated. It's fantastic to be that man, genital integrity, and not so chopped up that will frustrate feminists. That's why they, fmeie, mothers, sisters, all wimps, genital want to mutilate their boys. Women are envious on the penis and foreskin if they have not, then they cut it sadistic and boys. It's a boost cynical, ugly that we have women who require circumcision in most communities..

An American female friend of mine was told she was having twin boys. Myself, as a Latin male, born in the USA in the late 50 s and very resentful of the choice my mother made to dispose of my foreskin (which she had no right to do so) decided to open dialogue with my good friend about circumcision. The moment I tried sharing some information about the subject, she stopped me and said "I don t want to talk about it, I am WHITE and I have to circumcise my boys" that was as far as that went! Great reasoning for mutilating her baby boys! SAD!

Americans copied the Jews.

There are no reasons to for circumcision (unless they have some kind of weird skin problem). I heard most Europeans are uncircumcised. Most of the world are uncircumcised. It's a savage practice and it's unnatural, imo. It's only Jews, Muslims, some Africans, and Americans that still practice circumcision. Male and Female circumcision is barbaric.

• Anna

Most Hispanic and Asian men are intact ("uncircumcised") because most men are intact period.

Circumcision is NOT commonly practised worldwide. In fact the high high majority of white men are not circumcised.

The USA, Philippines, South Korea, some parts of Africa, and countries with a majority population of Muslims and/or Jews...these are the only places in the world where circumcision is common.

Most men are intact because circumcision is unnecessary, harmful, risky, and just plain pointless.

Circumcision is a Judeo-Christian-Islamic tradition. Most Asians do not follow any Judeo-Christian-Islamic religion.

The only exceptions are South Koreans (who are becoming majority Evangelists Christians,) Malays, Indonesians and Pakistanis (who are Muslims.)

As a Chinese male who is uncircumcised, I think circumcision is very barbaric. Its origin is tribal and primitive. My penis has its foreskin intact, and I can tell you it is a most sensitive part of the penis. Can you imagine how much it must hurt to cut off the foreskin of the most sensitive organ? And to do that to a helpless baby - yikes!

• drek5 years agoReport

i think you miss understood, in chinese culture, it is considered unfilial to cause unnecessary injury to the body. in the taoism teaching everything which is created has its purpose.

personally i think the penis look complete uncut. when the head is exposed it only meant its really for sex.