Obsession with the Legend of Zelda ?

Okay . So . I have such an obsession with The Legend of Zelda . My email for 4 years , is zeldafanatic64 . I have played and beaten every single video game made for zelda . I own all the weird cartoon zelda movies . I have been Link for halloween for the past few years . I own a few Link shirts . A link plush . A... show more Okay . So . I have such an obsession with The Legend of Zelda . My email for 4 years , is zeldafanatic64 . I have played and beaten every single video game made for zelda . I own all the weird cartoon zelda movies . I have been Link for halloween for the past few years . I own a few Link shirts . A link plush . A replica sword, ocarina (that I learned to play most zelda songs on), and shield . I have 3 different hats , two with the triforce and one actual Link hat . And a replica outfit . And a keychain of him on my phone . And 2 necklaces . I even know what most future zelda games are and when they come out because I do research on it :/ . I'm obsessed . As a teenage girl , is this a problem ? Or is it normal ? Its not like I lock myself in my room all day and play it , but , you get it . I'm obsessed .
5 answers 5