Obsession with the Legend of Zelda ?

Okay . So . I have such an obsession with The Legend of Zelda . My email for 4 years , is zeldafanatic64 . I have played and beaten every single video game made for zelda . I own all the weird cartoon zelda movies . I have been Link for halloween for the past few years . I own a few Link shirts . A link plush . A replica sword, ocarina (that I learned to play most zelda songs on), and shield . I have 3 different hats , two with the triforce and one actual Link hat . And a replica outfit . And a keychain of him on my phone . And 2 necklaces . I even know what most future zelda games are and when they come out because I do research on it :/ . I'm obsessed . As a teenage girl , is this a problem ? Or is it normal ? Its not like I lock myself in my room all day and play it , but , you get it . I'm obsessed .

Favorite Answer

No. You're just a huge fan. In fact you kind of remind me of someone else... õ_o but it's pretty unlikely you know the release date for Skyward Sword

You have some collection, the american Zelda cartoon... that's hardcore. Of course for a complete run you'll need the Captain N: The Game Master DVD set too. One episode's about the Adventure of Link (Link and the N Team join up to save Zelda from her sleeping spell and Ganon teams up with Mother Brain).

You should also get the CD-I games, the three games Link wishes you seen, and the three he wants you to forget...

There different degrees of fandom, I for example only have every game (box and booklet), all appearances by Link (Soul Caliber II, Smash Bros, Super Mario RPG, Tetris, etc), all rereleases (Link's Awakening DX, Master Quest, Collector's Edition, GBA Nintendo Classics LoZ and Zelda II, GBA LttP) the Golden Zelda GBA SP (but sadly, not the DS Lite) and the ability to beat EVERY game with 3 hearts.

I'll never touch the Philip's CD-I games though, and I don't buy the manga (but I do have the Nintendo Power Link to the Past graphic novel and the Valiant Legend of Zelda comic book), but in summation we're all obsessed fans yet perfectly normal, so don't sweat it

Source(s): Excuu-uuse me, Princess! *ugh* how I rued Fridays on the Super Mario Super Show

I am also a Legend of Zelda fan, I love listening to most of the soundtracks while I play the games (my favorite soundtrack is the remix of the ancient hero (from wind waker). I have a triforce shirt, and I even used some money from my graduation from high school to get a 3DS and ocarina of time 3D (wish I could've gotten the gold 3DS with the triforce on it. Nintendo has done such a beautiful job with the most beautiful series (except for a few games *Cough CDI cough*) I wish they could do a Majora's Mask 3D remake though tbh (would be interesting to see). I've been a fan ever since I first got my N64 growing up back in the 90's.

Source(s): Long live Legend of Zelda! :)

Think you have an obsession? Ha! NOPE. LOOK AT ME. Oh gawd, i have like everything of the legend of zelda. Like really. Two coffee mugs, ocarina, sword, two shields (i dunno why) I have like 50 shirts with either link or the triforce. I have all the video games, and beat every single one. For the past 10 years i ve been a legend of zelda character. I have 3 Link dolls and a Plush toy Navi and a collectable Link and Ganondorf figure. I have like 8 posters in my room. All i draw is link and zelda. Read fanfictions about it. Watch A youtuber who also LOVES LOZ (CarFlo)

This is my ringtone https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU75uz0b8EU

Youtube thumbnail

My bed sheets, my phone case, My dogs name is Link, My other email account is TheLegendOfLink. My favourite word "Hey, Listen!" Oh gawd so much more. I biuld a replica of Hyrule with legos. MY NIKES OMG!!!! Nintendo case, Beenie, hoodie...yeah you know. MY BOOKBAG FOR SCHOOL, MY NOTEBOOKS, BINDER, I HAVE WRITTEN A FIVE PAGE INFORMATIVE ESSAY ABOUT IT NO JOKE. KEY CHAIN. I KNOW ALL THE SONGS BY HEART. WHEN I WENT TO NINTENDO WORLD THOUGH....I ALMOST BOUGHT THE STORE. OH GOD WHAT ELSE DID I SAY MY MOST PRECIOUS ITEM I HAVE. OKAY SO MY DADA GAVE ME THIS ON MY B DAY WHEN I WAS LIKE 5 OR 6, I HAVE A NECKLACE WITH THE TRI FORCE ON IT AND TOON LINK AND NAVI. I DON T KNOW WHERE THE **** MY DAD GOT IT BUT I STILL HAVE IT AND WHERE IT EVERY ******* DAY <3

No its not a problem, im obessed with the legend of zelda series. At first growing up and seeing all the zelda game, i looked zelda as an epic game a series, a game that is beyond years from any other francise. Zelda 64 was the first game that drews me in emotinally in a videogame from start to finish. its the only videogame that has made me cry.

Source(s): A grown man crying over zelda -)

It s impossible to NOT be obsessed with these games. It s not just something you can play for a little while... THESE GAMES WILL BREAK YOU.